- DEFINITIONONE is a student run and organized pop-up store event featuring Columbus College of Art & Design student apparel. Located on the CCAD campus in the Beaton gallery, the target audience was the CCAD student body, faculty and staff, and the Columbus creative community.
- MERCHANDISE & CCAD DESIGNERSEleven of CCAD’s finest student designers from three majors created unique collections for ONE. Starting with found and vintage pieces, they altered them to their own styles. Each piece was unique and distinct; encouraging customers to act quickly before it was gone. The designers received a 100% of their profits.
- BRANDING SYSTEM & COLLATERALA low budget for the project meant that we had to be creative with the branding and execution of the collateral. A sophisticated branding system included custom made stamps. This omitted much of the costs for paying a printer for custom bags and hang-tags.
- ADVERTISING & STRATEGYAn advertising strategy and editorial calendar were created to see the store through from launch to completion. Media ranged from social media and video promos to printed posters on the CCAD campus and news coverage.
- STORE RESULTS & SUCCESSThe store’s success had far-reaching repercussions beyond our original goals and expectations. It inspired another retail class, and consequently, another pop-up store event with long term potential. There was a 70% sell-through of 450 items over a two-day span. 80% of the sell-through occurred in the first 4 hours of opening.
- ONE was a team project created by the Honors Kaleidoscope Class in the fall semester of 2012.Marcia Tabler, Columbus College of Art & Design Adjunct InstructorLillie Templeton Talbott, 2013, Advertising & Graphic Design
Creative Direction, Social Strategy, Advertising, Public RelationsKrista Sison, 2013, Fashion Design
Store Design, Display DesignAmanda Hess, 2013, Cinematic Arts
Photography, Video, DocumentationKatie Westbrook, 2014, Advertising & Graphic Design
Branding, Store Collateral, AdvertisingHaley Fischer, 2014, Advertising & Graphic Design
Merchandise Acquisition, Designer CoordinatorKatie Vasey, 2014, Illustration
Store Collateral, Store DesignQisha Kendy, 2015, Advertising & Graphic Design
Social Strategy, Advertising