Winner of Project Sunshine for Japan. The poster has been pubblished in several blogs and website, including Osocio, Graffica and Vogue.it
Moreover it has been published on the Polish magazine Exklusiv and it has been exhibited in several cities:
- International Poster Exhibition, Imam Ali Museum of Arts, Teheran, Iran.
- ACT Responsible Expo at Cannes Lions, 58th Festival of Creativity, Cannes, France.
- International Poster Exhibition, Iran Art Organization, Teheran, Iran.
- Project Sunshine for Japan, Japanese House, Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Green+You Posters for Japan Exhibition, Doosung Inthepaper Gallery, Seoul, Korea.
- Project Sunshine for Japan, ATC Asian and Pacific Trade Center, Osaka, Japan.
- Frankfurt, Germany - Asia Lounge, 6.1 D15 Book Fair Frankfurt
- Shiraz, Iran - Vesal e Shiraz at Souratgar Gallery
- Kütahya, Turkey - Dumlupinar University (Fine Arts Faculty, Graphics Department)
- Tehran, Iran - House of Art (Graphic Design Week)
- Dortumund, Germany - Kulturort Depot (Cultural Center Depot)
- Düsseldorf, Germany - Fachhochschule Düsseldorf (University of Applied Science)
- Tokyo, Japan - Trade Fair Tokyo
- Cologne, Germany - Japanese Cultural Institute
- Nagoya, Japan - Peace Boat, Nagoya's Port
- Kōbe, Japan - Peace Boat, Kōbe's Port
- Tokyo, Japan - Global Conference for a Nuclear Power Free World 2
Graphis Platinum Award - Poster Annual 2013