The development concept complies with the high European technology and quality standards as well as the most modern requirements to country dwelling:
· Comfortable environment
· Wide range types of dwelling houses
· Public objects.
“Malakhovskoe ozero” low rise development consists of 5 types of dwelling houses differentiated from one another by the dwelling comfort level and homestead land area.
The first “Economy” type of dwelling - blocked two-storeyed houses with four apartments, the so-called “quadrexes” (in accordance with the house layout №№74-100) having backyards of about 2 hundred square meters for each homeowner. The houses are located immediately behind the green zone separating administrative and shopping buildings from the residential development.
The second “Economy +” class of dwelling – two-storeyed townhouses (houses №№ 64-73) consisting of 6-8 two-floor dwelling places with garages and access to the backyard with about 2 hundred square meters area for a flat. The townhouses are located along Mikhnevskoye highway in two lines.
The third “Business” class of dwelling – two-storeyed villas (houses №№ 30-63,100-104) with land of six to nine hundred square meters area. They are located in the central part of the village community.
The fourth “Business+” class of dwelling – two-storeyed villas with garages (houses №№ 11-20,22-29) and land of 10-12 hundred square meters area. They are located in the northern and central part of the village community.
The fifth “Premium” class of dwelling – two-storeyed villas (houses №№ 1-10) with garages for 2 parking slots and land of 20-25 hundred square meters area. “Premium” class dwelling houses are located in the most picturesque part of the territory, not far from the existing green zone in the eastern part of the projected villa community.
The dwelling houses architecture demonstrates masterful working knowledge of wood. We use wood both as a basic facing material, revealing its superb paste-forming and decorative properties, and a way of making the buildings closer to the forest landscape. Wood is a living material, its characteristics are the most comfortable for people. That is why the architect paid special attention to the search of new solutions revealing paste-forming properties of the wood. Original elements and surface finishing techniques, large decorative paintings inseparably associated with the architecture – all this was a new step on the way of transforming wood into a modern material for architecture and design.
The most important visual and compositional accent of the villa community is located on Bykovskoye highway – it is the administrative and shopping line with the communal facilities which is situated outside of the secured areas and can be used both by residents of Malakhovka urban settlements and residents of the projected low rise development.
It is suggested to build the administrative and shopping line consisting of a 2-storeyed building of the shopping mall with the total area of 5,5 thous. sq. m (sales area 3.2 thous. sq. m), a 3-storery shopping and entertainment center where a fitness-club, SPA-center, trade and public catering enterprises are planned. The approximate structure of the mall is the following:
· fitness-club and gym premises – 1600 sq. m of the total area;
· SPA-center premises – 1000 sq. m of the total area;
· food retail enterprise (supermarket) – 1900 sq. m of the total area (950 sq. m of the sales area);
· non-food retail enterprises – 2700 sq. m of the total area (1650кв.м. sq. m of the sales area);
· public catering enterprises for 70 seats – 600 sq. m of the total area.
In addition, the administrative and shopping area includes “McDonalds” restaurant with 380 sq. m total area; double restaurant block with 870 sq. m total area; administrative office building with 4.1 thous. sq. m total area.
Among other community enterprises, a kindergarten for 120 children is provided in the village.
· Разработка архитектурно-планировочных решений жилой части поселка на стадии концепции.
· Авторский надзор, продвижение проекта. Решение возникающих в ходе строительства вопросов.
· Подбор и анализ материалов. Участие в проведении тендеров.
· Разработка планировочных решений для линии общественного назначения на стадии концепта;
· Передача концепции субподрядчикам для производства стадии «П»;
· Подготовка Договоров, заданий на проектирование, аудит поступающей документации, контроль за соблюдением сроков.
Площадь участка: 21,3 га;
Количество домовладений: 150;
5 типов жилых домомв;
Линия общественного назначения на 18 000 м² в составе:
- ТЦ «Перекресток»;
- Тогрово-развлекательный центр;
- Двойной ресторанный блок;
- Ресторан общественного питания McDonald’s;
- Административно-офисной здание с въездной группой;
Руководитель проектирования: Грибкова Татьяна
Автор концепции, архитектурный образ: Попрядухин Сергей
Архитекторы: Шмелев Андрей, Заскалько Анна, Шмелева Татьяна, Изварина Ольга
Дизайн Интерьеров: Фильчугова Наталья, Кисляков Сергей