This is a part of exhibition titled 'From a Kitchen's Side', which took place in 2006, at 'Żak' Gallery in Gdansk (Poland). From conceptual side, it's all about our everyday life, cooking tools we use, and almost never think about them in other way. Let's have a look at shapes, abstract forms & secret living of all the things around us...
From technical point of view, I have used a hybrid collage here. I mean all techniques I knew at that time:
* exposing directly at sheet film,
* compositing in darkroom (positive & negative)
* enlarging to 30x40cm (12x16")
* adding color by hand (spray, masking, some elements glued)
* then I finally took a pictures of originals on DSLR.
If you want to get more technical details - drop me a line, I'll share them :-)