Associate UX Director
Share of topics and responsibilities with the UX director, directing and following-up Battlepass and Play loop design mainly, as well as various HUD designs and improvements.
Co-establishing UX Guidelines and sharing UX vision for the game.
Establishing the long Term vision for the viewership: Match Replay, Esport Features. Worked on a complete spectator HUD Redesign to serve that purpose and improve the game narration.
Also establishing the long-term vision for the Battlepass with the Associate Game Director.
Definition of project brief methodology and documentation in collaboration with the game director and producers.
- June 2021
Providing task analysis, wireframes, flows, information architecture, prototypes, interaction specifications for services and for the game itself.
Working and learning a lot about Matchmaking, E-sport Competition, In-game feedbacks and mechanics.
Main services designed in collaboration with UI artists and monetization designers :
- Interactive Matchmaking Improvements
- Game-loop – What choices have the players at the end of a match ?
- Shop – New monetization items
- New game mode : Pick and Ban to improve the competitive scene of R6 Siege
- Numerous Menu changes, including the way to showcase operators, central to the game.
Main in-game features designed in collaboration with game designers and UI artists :
Complete new way to use and navigate into intel tools in-game. Lead to numerous game design opportunities for new operators on top of comfort improvements for players and spectators.
Signs & Feedbacks on various operators of the game :
- Find the right feedbacks between HUD, VFX and Spatial feedbacks
- Improvement on HUD systems such as the teams' header for example
Fully drove the change on the design documentation methods on the project and in some other at Ubisoft.
- August 2019
Previously named FansEntertainment, acquired by Paysafe
Defining and improving new and existing mobile and web products:
• Market study to add value to existing products
• Build the best experience possible dealing with intermediaries needs and focusing on ways to onboard users.
• Define interactions for each device and between products
• Create wireframes and prototypes.
• Collaborate with various dev and QA teams to deliver the best product quality possible.
- June 2016
Design Mission for Orange. Employed By Degetel SSII
Revamping of Orange’s online store and improvement of the user experience on the customer personal account :
• Analyze customers needs and find the balance with corporate goals
• Create zoning and storyboards to define the global use and interactions of the service
• Build wireframes and prototypes. Precisely define UX specifications
- August 2014
UX design for a social network based on recipe sharing for SEB :
• Analyze users needs based on personas and dealing with company requirements
• Conduct benchmarks and competitor studies
• Create quick mock-ups, user flows and explore different design methods like paper prototyping, diagrams and storyboards to define interactions and global use of the service.
• Wireframe and build functional prototypes for user testing. Write UX specifications for developers and QA teams.
• Plan, conduct and analyze user testings
- September 2012
Internship and training in Agile Methods
• Build personas for the tools to develop
• Create user flows, site maps and wireframe based on users needs
• Design user Interfaces
- September 2011
Montreal, Quebec, Canada