Associate UX Director
Share of topics and responsibilities with the UX director, directing and following-up Battlepass and Play loop design mainly, as well as various HUD designs and improvements.
Co-establishing UX Guidelines and sharing UX vision for the game.
Establishing the long Term vision for the viewership: Match Replay, Esport Features. Worked on a complete spectator HUD Redesign to serve that purpose and improve the game narration.
Also establishing the long-term vision for the Battlepass with the Associate Game Director.
Definition of project brief methodology and documentation in collaboration with the game director and producers.
Providing task analysis, wireframes, flows, information architecture, prototypes, interaction specifications for services and for the game itself.
Working and learning a lot about Matchmaking, E-sport Competition, In-game feedbacks and mechanics.
Main services designed in collaboration with UI artists and monetization designers :
- Interactive Matchmaking Improvements
- Game-loop – What choices have the players at the end of a match ?
- Shop – New monetization items
- New game mode : Pick and Ban to improve the competitive scene of R6 Siege
- Numerous Menu changes, including the way to showcase operators, central to the game.
Main in-game features designed in collaboration with game designers and UI artists :
Complete new way to use and navigate into intel tools in-game. Lead to numerous game design opportunities for new operators on top of comfort improvements for players and spectators.
Signs & Feedbacks on various operators of the game :
- Find the right feedbacks between HUD, VFX and Spatial feedbacks
- Improvement on HUD systems such as the teams' header for example
Fully drove the change on the design documentation methods on the project and in some other at Ubisoft.
- August 2019
Previously named FansEntertainment, acquired by Paysafe
Defining and improving new and existing mobile and web products:
• Market study to add value to existing products
• Build the best experience possible dealing with intermediaries needs and focusing on ways to onboard users.
• Define interactions for each device and between products
• Create wireframes and prototypes.
• Collaborate with various dev and QA teams to deliver the best product quality possible.
- June 2016
Design Mission for Orange. Employed By Degetel SSII
Revamping of Orange’s online store and improvement of the user experience on the customer personal account :
• Analyze customers needs and find the balance with corporate goals
• Create zoning and storyboards to define the global use and interactions of the service
• Build wireframes and prototypes. Precisely define UX specifications
- August 2014
UX design for a social network based on recipe sharing for SEB :
• Analyze users needs based on personas and dealing with company requirements
• Conduct benchmarks and competitor studies
• Create quick mock-ups, user flows and explore different design methods like paper prototyping, diagrams and storyboards to define interactions and global use of the service.
• Wireframe and build functional prototypes for user testing. Write UX specifications for developers and QA teams.
• Plan, conduct and analyze user testings
- September 2012
Internship and training in Agile Methods
• Build personas for the tools to develop
• Create user flows, site maps and wireframe based on users needs
• Design user Interfaces
- September 2011