Optimal dimensions 3200 x 410px
- Junior DesignerIE Communications — Pretoria, South Africa
- IllustratorDie Wereld — Pretoria, South Africa
- Lecturer: Visual CultureThe Open Window — South Africa
- Head of Department: Communication Design.The Open Window — South Africa
- Head of Department: Communication DesignCape Town Creative Academy — Cape Town, South Africa
Francois Jonker is a Visual Artist, Designer, and currently works as the Academic Coordinator for a programme in Communication Design at the Cape Town Creative Academy.
As a researcher, Jonker engages with masculinity studies. More specifically, with gender representation within popular media. Jonker's work currently involves the history of South African soap opera's from the 1990's, during the country's transition into democracy.
Member Since: March 26, 2012