– Production and management of the site content (guidelines, editorial calendar) and also for social networks;
– Web writing and advertising text (usual posts, sponsored and adversitements' calls);
– Planning and creating digital campaigns, based on the predefined target audience;
– Facebook and Instagram ads;
– Metrics (of the social networks and of the website);
– Photography and art creation.
KPMG In Brazil
Supporting social media and design (digital and graphic) areas.
- Creating templates for proposal and internal areas folders; creation of e-mail releases (internal and external marketing) and printed material;
- Creating visual identities (internal campaigns and prizes), including graphic material (mobiles, totems, stoppers etc.) and digital material for the coorp. tv;
- Creating presentations for the marketing area itself, but also for the internal areas of the coorporation and as well for external clients;
- Creating visual advertisements for the social media platforms;
- Editing small videoclips for tv, that have been broadcasted at Roda Viva, TV Cultura (a national and public broadcaster tv channel);
- Reviewing materials according to the KPMG branding;
- Supervising young apprentices and interns;
- MS Office and Adobe CC are parts of my everyday routine.
- October 2018
- Responsible for the art direction of the books (creation of graphic design, layout, buying images, amendments supervision, creation and/or art direction of the covers);
- Creating advertisements for web and print (AVON, Hermes, Livraria Cultura magazine, Universo's fanpage on Facebook);
- Creating pieces of point of sale (totems, stoppers, gondola ends displays, flyers, brochures, bookmarks etc);
- Creating presentations for sales representatives and marketing;
- Creating catalogs containing the publisher's titles (for the Bienal do Livro de São Paulo 2012, Frankfurt Book Fair 2013, London Book Fair 2014).
- Responsible for the titles: A Bela e a Fera (film novelization); Cretino Irresistível (Beautiful Bastard) series; Selvagem Irresistível (Wild Seasons) series; Sylvia Day's; Ao meu ídolo, com amor; O Artífice; O homem que não queria ser papa (Pope Benedict XVI); Francisco: o papa dos humildes (Pope Francis); iDinossauro (iDinosaur by Carlton Books); Louca por você; Sempre foi você; Deixe-me ir; Os cães nunca deixam de amar (The Dog Lived, and So Will I); Os gatos nunca mentem sobre o amor (Jessie Cat); Budismo na mesa do bar (The Buddha Walks into A Bar); Butterfly series; Taylor Swift; McFly - Edição especial para fãs; Neymar - Conversa entre pai e filho (Neymar - A Father And Son Talk); 9 e 1/2 semanas de amor (9 and 1/2 weeks); Mentes Milionárias; The Wanted - Edição especial para fãs; and others.
- March 2017
We are a site of fictional stories written by fans to fans. We promote the dream and the urge to be a writer that everyone has within themselves. Some books have come out of "fanfictions" from our website, such as the bestsellers: Sábado à Noite I, II e III, 23 noites de prazer e Ao meu ídolo, com amor.
- January 2016
McFly Addiction is an official project of , considered by the record label Universal Music and by the band, for disclosure in Brazil. We have the aim to bring information about the band to the Brazilian fans and help them to spread the word in our country, since we believe in their success here. Therefore, we work on building and maintaining the site for more than eight years nonprofit.
** co-author of "McFly - Edição especial para fãs", published in 2013.
- November 2015
- Responsible for creating proposals from briefing with the client;
- Application of layouts in Joomla!, with XHTML, HTML5, CSS;
- Monitoring metrics from keywords by Google Analytics;
- Implementation of SEO;
- Creation of presentations (Joomla! Day 2011, about Alexandre Pato's case).
Responsible, with my coworkers, for the websites: Alexandre Pato Official, Associação Desportiva São Caetano, Saúde Visual, Sinteglas, Luiz Gayotto, Marie Louise, Espaço Musical, Brandão e Marmo, Claudecy de Souza, Manual Pais & Filhos, Metrotec, Megaware, Joomla! Day 2012, PGI do Brasil, and others.
- June 2012