Activities from October 2007 - to date...
• exhibited paintings at the greenroom in Manchester in an exhibition called Sharks Honeymoon, Nov 2007;
• come third in an international film competition run by Filmaka and ilovefilm with my film Transport for London, Oct 2007;
• collaborated on a handheld learning technology project in Accrington Moorhead High School for Creative Partnerships, Feb/Mar 2008;
• became a part-time Creative Consultant for FACT in Liverpool in June 2008 to advise on FACT TV, which was launched October 31st 2008;
• commissioned by Care4Air in Sheffield to produce a film on air quality part to the Reduction Film Festival in October 2008;
• produced animated stings that were part of the Fifth Floor exhibition at Tate Gallery, Liverpool from December 2008 to February 2009;
• in March 2009 I finished a PGDE in post 16 education at Bolton University.
• Sustainabilitree at artsdepot – summer 2009 – my film Hot Air and 3 images exhibited in group show.
• January 2010 Transport for London looped at the Oblong Gallery.
PT Creative Consultant, employed by FACT (Foundation of Art and Creative Technology) to support the creative development and launch of fact.tv - film, art and creative television. Contacting artists for creative content and permissions, assessing other online providers of film and working on ideas for promotion. Design of emails, idents and stings, creating film for Liverpool Obesity Research Network, tenantspin at Liverpool Tate and Liverpool Biennial.
- April 2009
FT Co Artistic Director of doo-cot Manchester based nationally and internationally touring performance company. My responsibilities were: devising, creating, and performing performances, creating all publicity, print and online, all digital development and performance technology. In terms of administration I am used to arranging and supporting Board meetings with the responsibility of minutes, as I was company secretary. I organised computerised admin systems and computer networking for the company. The company worked with many disenfranchised community groups and difficult to place students and made a specialism of working with adults with learning disabilities.
- October 2007