Senior UX/UI & Digital Interaction Designer
Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to craft high quality user experiences through the design of the customer facing web application user interface, and iPhone and Android mobile applications.
• Understand and advocate for the optimal user experience, from broad concepts to minute details
• Plan, execute and analyze usability tests for proposed designs and make recommendations for designs/changes based on feedback.
• Produce sketches, wireframes and clickable prototypes using Axure, Pop for testing and illustration purposes.
• Provide production-level support for any UI/design tweaks needed for development.
• Make recommendations regarding new UI design layouts to support strategic brand initiatives.
• Deliver optimized files according to developer specifications and requirements.
• Work directly with product owners and other team members to assist in creation of executive and Board update presentations.
• Produce UX related requirments and translate these requirments into visual concepts.
• Created assets for web site, designed printed marketing materials.
United Arab Emirates
Creative Lead and design care
• Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of
• Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients.
• Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design;
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
• Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as
Adobe Suit, like Illustrator, Photoshop, , Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
• developing interactive design;
• Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
• Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other
designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- March 2010
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Virtual interaction designer
I started my career as a freelancer. I play online design contest. And do small and big budget design projects. I call myself a problem solver. I enjoyed my work and love to face new challenges.
I worked at different kind of projects. I designed web graphics, icons, illustration, social media iPhone apps, and icons, android apps and websites, T-shirts, posters, billboard, brochures, catalogs, greeting cards, logo with branding, stickers, CD/DVD covers, presentations, flash animation, animated banner. Etc.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Interaction and Graphic Designer
Responsible for branding the top adoption related web sites with associated logos, collateral, trade show displays, print ads, packaging designs, and promotional pieces. Directed in-house and contracted creative talent. Accountable for achieving statistically successful and competitive web advertising materials.
Responsible for total needs of the client including management of technical and creative resources to deliver complete corporate-quality branding and web solutions. Services include branding, logo design, web design and creation, Flash work and web optimization.
- March 2010
Graphic Design and Photography
Worked with Digital Studio as a photographer and graphic design
- July 2007