1st phase (14-week) of a 6-month project for a third party in the Smart Cities/IoT industry.
- Detecting pain points of the platform by conducting heuristic analysis and task analysis.
- Conducting and analyzing interview studies.
- Writing research reports.
This project involves conducting market research to identify design opportunities and assess user needs, explore potential opportunities and guide a conceptual design of a user-centred digital content creation platform.
- Conducting market research and identifying market opportunities
- Conducting and analyzing interview studies
- Collecting and analyzing user data from participant workshops to inform conceptual design
- Running data collection sessions
- Facilitating focus groups
- Writing research reports
- October 2018
George Brown College
Interaction Design and Development
Toronto, Ontario, Canada