Dianna Su is a wholly unremarkable child, except that she was always the runt of the class. However, what she lacked in size, she more than made up for in imagination.
There was nothing more wondrous, in her mind, then the joy of creating worlds. And thus, she started her dogged pursuit of all things design. Along the way, she took the liberty of dabbing in UX designs, interaction design, traditional art, digital paintings and photography to exercise the other aesthetic muscles.
- Design product website, adaptable for multi-channel platforms
- Rapid prototyping of wireframes for web and mobile interfaces
- Oversee all artistic directions including brand presentation, product packaging and company image
- Visualize identity expansion projects for anticipated timeline
- Created brand identity and logo
- Research UX integration concepts for the online and offline customer experience
- Conceptualized game characters, setting and graphic style for iPhone game "Stuffed". Developing the game from concept to character design. Illustrating and coordinating the game play environment with over 100+ interactive objects.
- Lead graphic/Art Direction for Cinnux (startup). Developed brand identity for the company and their mobile app products. Imagined the “Dealio” app from idea creation to completed design, researching competitors to create an interface appealing to early adopters.
- UX consultant for startup company Shoreup, providing optimized user interface suggestions and design directions for their mobile app.
- Subcontracted as a 3D research intern for Research Entrepreneurs Accelerating Prosperity (REAP).
- Illustrated slot machine graphics for University of Waterloo’s Gambling Research Project.
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Proposed new user interfaces for CIBC personal accounts to optimize usability
- Conceptualized and implemented new CIBC style guide templates
- Experimented with touchscreen technology and created ATM wireframes
- Conducted usability testing's for ATM interface prototypes
- Simplified wireframe elements on the CIBC Ipad application
- Presented self directed research about usability trends
- April 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada