Photographer, filmmaker and founder
This company is about IMAGES creation
COMMISSIONED WORK: photography (mostly interiors) and film ("making of", "behind the scenes"...)
ART: Art photography, short movie, and drawing.
• 10 years of solid experience in urban landscapes photography.
• Strong knowledge of photography process, from preparing the space to the shooting and retouching.
• Excellent space understanding and framing, lines and light/color sense, with the ability to create and adapt images to their purpose.
• Significant ability to interpret client requirements and create images that pinpoint their target market.
• Excellent use of natural light using HDR and DRI techniques to work faster in almost any light conditions.
• Very good use of "video/photo camera" (Canon 5D MII) for filmmaking.
• Proven ability to retouch images using softwares such as Lightroom, Photoshop, Photomatix, or edit film with Final Cut Pro.
I was employed as a senior photographer at WIHP, a luxury hotel promotion company, in Paris, France.
• Direct contact with key clients, discuss images requirements and type of use.
• Handle photography requirements for key clients advertisements, marketing brochures and websites.
• Responsible for carrying out research and preparation before shooting.
• Arrange still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds.
• Complete image retouching to final validation and delivery.
- August 2009