I’m a visual communicator made in the southern most part of Africa. I’m 22 years old a recent graduate of the Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography. My desire is to be more than just a girl than a camera and a head full of ideas. I hope I can spark conversation, foster thought and exploration.
- Featured in Conte Magazine - RAW issue
- Adobe Design Awards 2016 - Failing the Pencil Test: Passing the Pencil Test
- Open Forum Micro Residency recipient
- Shortlisted in Sony World Photography Awards 2017, Student Focus
- Commended Photographer in Sony World Photography Awards 2017, Open Portrait Competition