• Designed artwork for over 20 different client accounts for Advantage Publishing, including: advertisements, magazine articles, electronic press kits, business cards, folders, bookmarks, and more.
• Created direct mailers and post cards, corporate monthly newsletters, brochures, advertisements, signage, digital illustrations and more for J.G. Wentworth, Peachtree Financial and MyLumpSum.
• Created powerpoint templates for SpaceX presentations.
• Designed and developed consistant corporate branding including: logos, brochures, business cards, digital illustrations, posters, corporate apparel and more for hundreds of clients with interest ranging from social, business, charitable and political.
• Created social media branding, packaging, and apparel design for professional sports athletes Chris Harris and Desmond Clark.
• Designed the cover spread and page layout for the children’s book, The Magic of Shapes: Math Adventure.
• Created digital illustrations, posters and event icons for the National Kenvention.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
• Design all aspects of Sawgrass marketing and sales materials, including: logos, packaging, e-commerce press release composites, virtual packaging, marketing web pages, sales brochures and collateral, technical documentation, email marketing campaigns, trade show banners and graphics, trade show samples, business cards, and much more.
• Design and maintain the main corporate (Sawgrass) brand as well as the numerous sub-brands (SubliJet, ArTainium, ChromaBlast, CreativeStudio, FabricMaker, NaturaLink, Virtuoso, PowerDriver, GarmentInk, SubliM and others). Corporate Liason between US and EU offices maintaining the brand cohesiveness.
• Manage the successful implementation of approximately 12 product launches per year.
• Played a major role in re-branding of the company in 2014; including logo creation, branding element, packaging, website re-design, product guides, collateral, trade show graphics, and building signage.
• Maintain the corporate website which saw an average yearly increase in traffic (23%) and unique visitors (27%) while maintaining a healthy bounce rate (41%).
• Design the layout and artwork for multiple new trade show booths (banners, backdrops, signs, flooring) and created all of the in-booth sample artwork (shirts, mugs, signs, etc.).
• Design all email marketing campaigns which included an average of 30 end user e-blasts, 24 dealer bulletins, 15 press releases, and 12 newsletters per year.
• Heavily active in the design of CreativeStudio, an online design tool that allows end-users to create using a database of cloud-stored templates and artwork.
• Led and developed the Sawgrass Sampling Program and managed a small staff that assisted sales by providing hundreds of printed samples and designs to new and potential clients.
• Assisted in the training of new employees within the department.
• Established an effecitive organizition system for marketing materials and graphics.
- January 2017
South Carolina, United States