Creative Services Manager - Nylabone Products Inc.
• Manage all aspects of the brand identity/packaging development process including freelancers and outside agencies.
• Guide freelancers in the development and production of all packaging design, sales print materials, ads and web design.
• Work closely with Brand Team to develop creative briefs that will achieve the best creative/strategic solutions. Participate in brainstorming meetings.
• Provide direction to R&D/China team for print quality, product placement and die lines.
• Design and develop packaging concepts, logos, print materials, web graphics, trade show graphics and ad work that maintain the integrity of the brand and meet the strategic objectives of the Brand Team.
• Maintain timelines for projects through production and proofing process and ensure timelines and budget are met or reduced. Approve final proofs and attend press runs to ensure branding quality is maintained across all sku's.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Manufacturing, R&D & Vendors to develop/create and approve die lines for final production pieces.
• Collaborate with Sales teams to develop compelling and impactful sell sheets, FSI’s, etc to effectively drive Nylabone sales.
• Understand design treads and continually research online resources, competitors and non-industry packaging, and frequent store visits to maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape as well as attend/review focus groups/surveys to gain a deeper understanding of the ‘Voice of the Consumer’.
• Implement and manage naming protocols and processes for all artwork and corresponding assets on digital archiving system as well as implement a die line coding system for use across internal departments (Marketing, Graphics, Purchasing, etc).
Ewing, New Jersey, United States