Castle Haven Creative
Creative services company offering graphic design, marketing management and digital solutions.
• Communicates client’s vision, brand and needs through comprehensive design solutions.
• Develops marketing strategies, sets project parameters, plans and implements project budgets.
• All in one project manager, creative director and production supervisor.
• Website design and management; produces graphics for digital.
• Sources and manages illustrators, photographers and vendors; art directs and styles photo shoots; provides photo retouching.
• Sources printers, prepares files for prepress & printing, reviews and approves all printer proofs before going to press.
Projects: Logos, corporate design packages, newsletters, brochures, social media content, brand design, product packaging, marketing materials, tradeshow materials, special event graphics, charts & graphs, website design, digital graphics
Clients: UBM, Allary Corporation, Princeton HealthCare System Foundation, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Palfinger North America, Stuart Country Day School of the Sacred Heart, Madani Interiors, Pharos Studios, Lawrenceville Main Street, Purple Cow Ice Cream, Lawrence Township Education Foundation, Institute for Advanced Study, Corner House
Lawrenceville, New Jersey, United States
A global events-led marketing and communications services business.
Provide support for B2B tradeshow brands: Cruise Shipping (Miami, Asia-Pacific, Seatrade Med), Informex (Specialty Chemical), HBA (Health & Beauty), World Routes (Airport/Airlines).
• Executed strategic design solutions for marketing materials, across multiple and geo-diverse brands, in a fast-paced environment, while meeting all deadlines.
• Collaborated with brand managers, developed, created and executed yearly campaigns to promote the individual brands, while adhering to the overall brand identity and standards.
• Developed and supervised brand guidelines, to ensure brand identity is maintained across multiple platforms.
• Maintained UBM Live identity standards to ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials.
• Prepared design files for prepress and printing, reviewed and approved printer proofs, liaison with printer to ensure timely and quality product.
• Provide onsite, tradeshow support to brand managers, attendees and exhibitors.
• Serve as mentor for Junior Designers and Interns.
Projects: Logos, brochures, tradeshow directories, tradeshow graphics and signage, direct mail material, email campaigns and deployment, email and website banners, website management
- January 2014
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
Stuart Country Day School Of The Sacred Heart
Private Sacred Heart School, girls K-12, co-ed Preschool & Junior Kindergarten with over 400 students.
• Provided comprehensive design services for the Development Department, and the school as a whole.
• Communicated Stuart’s vision, philosophy and brand identity through the design of marketing materials.
• Collaborated with Development and Communication Directors to develop marketing strategies and provide cost analysis.
• Responsible for designs from concept to printed piece, source & manage printers, review all proofs before going to press.
Projects: Special event materials, marketing materials, advertisements, newsletters, alumnae magazine/annual report, signage
- June 2009
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
The Schechter Group
Vice President / Senior Designer, Brand Design /Junior Designer / Production Designer
Design consultancy group, providing package design, corporate and brand identity for fortune 500 companies.
Vice President / Senior Designer, Brand Design (1989 - 1995)
• Designed brand identity for a wide range of consumer products.
• Partnered with account executives to develop project strategies and objectives, organize and present projects to clients.
• Supervised and mentored production & junior designers in the creation of designs, mock-ups, adaptations, and files for print.
• Hired and managed photographers and illustrators, assisted photographers, stylists and clients as art director on photo shoots.
• Collaborated with corporate identity department to design logos & corporate identity, created corporate identity guidelines.
Junior Designer / Production Designer (1984-1988)
• Extensive experience in all areas of production; brand adaptations and line extensions; mock-ups; preparing files for print.
Clients: Coca-Cola, Taco Bell, Ralston Purina, Heinz Pet Products, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Bayer, Hormel, Pennzoil, Celestial Seasonings, Stroh’s, CPC, Kraft, Minwax, Minute Maid, PepsiCo, RJR Nabisco, Ocean Spray, Arm & Hammer, Noxell Corp
- February 1995
New York, New York, United States
Advertising Agency, Graphic Design, Broadcasting & Media Production, Business Services
• Designed brochures, letterhead, logos; produced all designs from concept to finished printed piece.
Clients: Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson, Major League Baseball Promotions Corp., LaVake Jewelers, Rohm & Haas, McGraw-Hill Publishing, Gertrude Hawk Candies
- June 1984
Princeton, New Jersey, United States