Responsible for UX and UI design of websites and systems for web, tablets and smartphones for public contracts and accounting.
• Designed the official 2018 Salvador Carnival website for Salvador’s City Council, with mobile first responsive interfaces and chatbots.
Led the concept, research, and prototyping of web and mobile apps for start-ups, management systems, responsive websites, and digital solutions.
• Designed a human resource management system for a major local retailer. After researching requirements and interviewing users, we created a new workflow, merging all HR activities in a single task. A new style guide was created for further projects;
• Financial management dashboard focused on suppliers, enabling monitoring through graphs and list of paid services;
• Developed a mobile quiz app for the Brazilian Solicitors’ Qualifying Examination. The gamified experience created a competitive environment between users through direct challenges. Some of the features included rankings, in-app impulse buys, questions commented by lecturers, and personal statistics. This project qualified for the national finals of the Inovativa Brasil 2016 project, ranking top 100 out of 1200.
- June 2017
Worked as a contractor in the first company focused on mobile apps in the state of Bahia. Lead UX/UI designer of mobile apps and responsive websites.
• Development of an Android/iOS app for Brahma, a beer from the AmBev/Anheuser-Busch InBev group. The intuitive UI was centered in the visual experience of the event through a map, with live tracking of carnival parade vehicles, full access to the event schedule, and points of interest in the map with customised pins;
• Development of an Andriod/iOS app for Salvador Shopping. The app displayed a complete guide of all shops in the shopping centre, with a corner-by-corner offline navigation system, based on visual cues from the shopping centre itself. The user also had access to the cinema’s screening times.
- June 2013
Co-Founder / Creative Director
Led strategic decisions in the elaboration of graphic solutions for printed media and the internet. As an art and creation director, focused on creative communication, managing relationships between brands and people through online and offline communication.
• Proposed and designed the first mobile app for shopping centres in the state of Bahia back in 2010, when the local market was still unripe towards the revolution of mobile apps;
• Branding, CD/DVD album projects, magazine ads and websites for major artists in the Salvador carnival.
- September 2012