Maintain a strong client base by offering dynamic graphic and web designs as well as appealing illustrations. Garner additional and returning clients through developing a strong online presence through self-promotion of various social media platforms. Head operations including billing, contracts, and negotiations through the direct management of the entirety of business procedures.
Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States
Provide engaging design services to clients through graphic design, coding, copy writing, social media management, and video editing. Maintain up-to-date on market trends through consistent research and analyzations. Garner new customers by showcasing past successes and delivering high-quality results. Keep an up-to-date internal photo library as well as an archive of older/outdated photos by regularly photographing products. Bring in new business opportunities and raise awareness of the company through trade show promotion via social media, targeted email blasts, and the coordination of shows, including booth layout, product design, and banners.
• Facilitated a raise in overall brand recognition through increasing social media following by 47.6% across multiple platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest as well as a 357% growth on Instagram.
• Cut print/mailing expenses by 44%, saving 24% of marketing costs by coordinating with print vendors/trimming catalog size.
• Increased site users by 36% through streamlining the overall user experience and diminishing loading time.
• Maintained a 30% open rate in email blasts after e-marketing changes by curating better content, removing unengaged contacts, keeping a consistent newsletter schedule, creating engaging subject lines, and switching e-marketing vendors.
• Bolstered the accuracy/alignment of the brand with the audience through the management of the rebranding design project.
• Grew new website users by 62% and goal conversions by 1000+% through converting websites to responsive design in 2014.
• Received multiple promotions from Craftsman to Graphic Designer to Senior Graphic Specialist to finally the Creative and Marketing Manager due to exceeding expectations and delivering top-of-the-line results.
- September 2019
Muskego, Wisconsin, United States