Freelance Senior Digital Designer
- September 2015
Freelance Senior Designer
- February 2015
Saatchi & Saatchi
Freelance Senior Digital Designer
Working with private clients on desktop websites, logo design, Wordpress websites (theme set up and customisation). Dealing with clients from brief to final design, and leasing with developers for further steps in the projects.
Freelance Digital Designer
Worked closely with Art Directors on digital design for different accounts, such as Lee Jeans, Tony Ferguson and Telstra, on a variety of projects including Facebook pages, desktop website re-skin, iPhone app, mobile site, desktop microsite and banner ads.
- January 2013
As the only designer in the Sydney office I managed and led clients, through the creative process, from initial brief, through the planning and to final production. Collaborate with Creative Team on the development of new marketing strategies and ideas. My role also included participation in the development and presentation of new business strategies to acquire prospect customers.
• Lead projects through entire design process:
• Prepare and lead initial Creative Workshop with Clients to gather requirements and identify the direction of the project.
• Finalise Design Brief document for Client’s approval before commencing the design phase.
• Engage with Creative Director, internal tam and client on a strategic level brainstorming, sketching, storytelling, and verbalizing ideas and strategic directions prior to execution.
• Prepare initial design concepts and presentation to Clients, followed by couple of rounds of iterations and presentation of revised concepts.
• Liaising with internal team, Project Manager, Business Analysts, Front-end and Back-end Developers, during the design process in order to ensure consistency between the different disciplines.
• Apply approved design to the internal templates, the number of which would vary depending on the size of the project, from a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 20.
• Prepare Kit of Part for hand over to Front-end team.
• Quality check of Front-end carve against the approved design.
• Work on new marketing strategies and campaign ideas.
• Creative direction and production.
• Report directly to Creative Director and work alongside the Account Services, Project Management, Business Analysts, Front-end and Back-end Developers across interstate offices.
• Provide detailed and/or high level estimates for projects and new business opportunity.
• Liaise directly with clients during design process for workshops, presentation or consultation.
• Ensure design intent is maintained through the production phase.
• Creating internal sales collateral, tradeshow booths, and other pieces destined for print based on Next Digital branding.
• Produce Web Site Style Guide for website maintenance.
- September 2012
As part of the Sydney creative team I have been involved in a variety of projects, from small one page campaign site for Sony to big CMS platforms and stand alone applications for Qantas. I have worked closely with the rest of the creative team, and the other departments in order to ensure best outcome for every project.
• Design initial concepts based on design brief provided by Senior Designer and presentation to Clients.
• Creative direction on projects from initial concepts through revisions, final design and quality check.
• Work alongside the Senior Designer and Account Services, Project Management, Business Analysts, Front-end and Back-end Developers across interstate offices.
• Participate in weekly creative meeting to present new ideas and contribute in improving internal process.
• Attend internal HTML and CSS training.
- January 2010
Report directly to two Senior Designers, assisting and supporting the team throughout the various stages of the design process, from concept development to refinements.
• Create internal templates based on approved concepts.
• Prepare assets for content publishing.
• Work within budget and project schedule.
• Management of time (record keeping of hours).
• Contribute to the team culture.
- December 2006