Take Back Creative Control: Introducing the New Behance
1. With our powerful new Explore tab, you can sort the world's creative work by field, location, tools, and more.Curious about photography trends in Berlin? What work is coming out of the Rhode Island School of Design? Who's using a certain digital camera or type of software to produce incredible work? Our beefed up new Explore functionality allows you to browse the world's creative work with incredible detail according to your tastes, preferences, and interests.
2. Our refreshed Activity Feed provides a rich, visual dashboard for tracking the creative work of people you care about.We've transformed the Activity Feed into a dynamic visual stream of real-time information about the creative work of the people and teams you follow. You can see appreciation and comment trends in a glimpse, view the latest projects your peers have uploaded to Behance, and track your own portfolio statistics.
3. Browse curated galleries from dozens of top schools and creative organizations, as well as work for sale and member collections.The ability to browse work collected by trusted curators is front and center on the new Behance. You can sift through galleries curated by leading creative organizations like Adweek, AIGA, and The Creator's Project, as well as top schools like SVA and RISD. In addition, collections curated by Behance members themselves are also much more prominent and accessible.
4. Redesigned portfolio pages and project views bring a new level of transparency and attribution to creative work.With our updated profile pages, we're showing more of your work on every single page, indicating where and when your work has been featured, and allowing you to integrate all of your social media profiles. Project pages, meanwhile, display all of the owner's information above the fold, with new details on location, tags, tools used, and more. Now, wherever and whenever someone discovers your work, they'll know it's yours and how to get in touch.
5. An entirely new experience for Followers with profile pages and curated collections.An enriched experience and profile page now gives Followers on Behance (those who track and hire, but don't publish projects) a new level of prominence and curatorial power. Followers can create and share collections of creative work publicly as well as track trends in the creative world - and with those they're following - via a newly integrated Activity Feed.
A Ton Of GratitudeBehance would be nothing (literally) without our incredible internal team - now 28 people strong - our community of members and friends who share feedback and make us better, our partners and collaborators who keep us up and running, our industry peers who keep us on our toes, and the creative community at large. We've been most driven over the years by the community we serve and, specifically, the testimonials we receive from members. Your encouragement has kept us focused and helped us overcome many obstacles along the way. We are deeply grateful, indebted, and we hope to make a Behance that makes your lives better.
Explore The New Behance
More about Scott Belsky
Scott Belsky is the Chief Product Officer at Adobe and is the co-founder of 99U and Behance. He has been called one of the "100 Most Creative People in Business" by Fast Company, and is the author of The Messy Middle and the bestselling book, Making Ideas Happen.