Introducing the 99U Pop-Up School: $149 Tickets on Sale Now
In addition to a killer lineup of talks from leading creatives and entrepreneurs each day, we'll be offering a mix of mentor sessions, interactive workshops, and creative tool demos to get hands-on with the learning process. It's going to be insightful, interactive, and intimate — a chance to learn from the best and the brightest in a totally new format.
Learn how to build the creative career you want.
For this one-day creative careers intensive, we’ll focus on how to build and nurture an incredible career amidst a rapidly changing work landscape. On the Playground, we’ll be offering instruction on everything from the art of salary negotiation to Myers-Briggs personality testing to time management consultations. In the Lecture Hall, we'll present talks and master classes from:
- Scott Belsky // Head of Behance
- Simon Sinek // Leadership Expert & Author, Start With Why
- James Victore // Designer & Educator
- Heidi Grant Halvorson // Associate Director, Columbia University Motivation Science Center
- Ben Barry // Co-Founder & Designer, Facebook Analog Research Lab
Learn how to transform your start-up idea into a business.
For this one-day entrepreneurship intensive, we’ll focus on how to transform your start-up idea into an incredible business. On the Playground, we’ll be offering practice sessions for pitching your start-up, mentor sessions on business planning, plus a Start-Up Lounge for entrepreneurial advice. In the Lecture Hall, we'll present talks and master classes from:
- Alexis Ohanian // Co-Founder, Reddit
- Neil Blumenthal // Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Warby Parker
- Kathryn Minshew // Founder & CEO, The Muse
- Patrick Buckely // Co-Founder, DODOcase
- Craig Dalton // Co-Founder, DODOcase
Learn how to build a brand that resonates.
For this one-day brand + digital strategy intensive, we’ll focus on how create a loyal following for your brand in a digital world. On the Playground, we’ll be offering everything from a drop-in digital prototyping workshop to creative leadership consultations to personal brand sketches. In the Lecture Hall, we'll present talks and master classes from:
- Gary Vaynerchuk // CEO, VaynerMedia
- Allison Johnson // Founder of West & Former VP Marketing at Apple
- Jonathan Perelman // VP of Agency Strategy, BuzzFeed
- Aaron Dignan // CEO, Undercurrent
We're also offering an all-access, three-day pass. We already have less than 50 passes remaining, so we suggest purchasing yours soon if you want to join!
More about Jocelyn K. Glei
A writer and the founding editor of 99U, Jocelyn K. Glei is obsessed with how to make great creative work in the Age of Distraction. Her latest book is Unsubscribe: How to Kill Email Anxiety, Avoid Distraction, and Get Real Work Done. Her previous works include the 99U’s own bestselling book series: Manage Your Day-to-Day, Maximize Your Potential, and Make Your Mark. Follow her @jkglei.