Director, Co Founder, Owner
US based BLACKANIMALS explores the intersections of film, sound, animation, and design, to express emotions, and tell stories driven by our love for images.
Creative Director | Director
VIMN Advertising & Brand Solutions, The Americas is a talented and specialized group of creative professionals focused in develop cobranded content across Viacom's diverse portfolio of media brands including MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, and Paramount.
Client list includes Coca-Cola, Samsung, Ford, Axe, Doritos, Bacardi, Claro, Gobierno de Monterrey, Pepsi, Telcel, Big Cola among others in Latin America.
• Ideate, conceptualize, pitch and lead development and execution of cobranded content for VIACOM Latin America clients for On Air and On Line platforms.
• Lead VIMN Advertising & Brand Solutions creative vision, product portfolio, branding and ethos.
• Lead development and implementation of VIMN Advertising & Brand Solutions, The Americas creative workflow to ensure process on brand, on time, on budget.
• Managing a 4+ team of creative producers/directors.
• Direct supervising of outsourced production companies to ensure compliance with the brands and implement corporate standards.
• Review all production materials and provide signature authority.
• Gold Award Integrated Marketing Cosumer Tie-In Spot / MTV Viewpoints + Reebok, 2014.
• Silver Award Integrated Marketing Consumer Tie-In Spot / Doritos + MTV Millennial Awards, 2014.
• Bronze Award Integrated Marketing Consumer Tie-In Spot / AXE + MTV Video Music Awards, 2014.
- November 2014
Creative Art Director | Director
On Saturday, August 1, 1981, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time, MTV launched with the words "Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll," and aired its first music video "Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles... the rest is part of 20th century pop history. MTV has shaped aesthetics and visual narratives through more than 30 years as one of the most remarkable youth culture broadcast network in the world. Today, MTV presents a wide variety of non-music-related television shows aimed primarily at the 12 to 18-year-old demographic.
• Gold Award Show Open for MTV Popland, 2012.
• Gold Award Best Telenovela Campaing for MTV Popland, 2012.
• Gold Award Outdoor/Enviromental/Transit Ad for MTV Popland, 2012.
• Silver Award Print Ad Campaign for MTV Popland, 2012.
• Bronze Award Show Open for MTV Exit, 2012.
• Gold Award Best Telenovela Campaing for MTV Niñas Mal, 2011.
• Gold Award On-Air Program Packaging for MTV Bicentenario, 2010.
• Gold Award On-Air Identity Campaign for MTV Bicentenario, 2010.
• Bronze Award Holiday-Special Event for MTV Bicentenario, 2010.
• Gold Award Program Open for MTV HD Essentials, 2009.
• Bronze Award Program Open for MTV Cine Pop, 2009.
• Silver Award Best Use of Typography On Air for MTV Juanesencial, 2008.
• Bronze Award Program Open for MTV Asterisco, 2008.
- October 2012
Art Director | Animation Director
Buenos Aires based PUNGA Visual Consorcio was recognized as one of the most innovative creative studios during 10 years. With a strong emphasis on art direction and creativity, they focused on new visual and narrative styles. They worked extensively for the international market to create global image campaigns, interstitial pieces, advertising work, and music videos. During its life Punga VC won several awards such BDA World Gold Award, The New York Festival and was featured in recognized magazines like IdN and Stash.
• Animator, Co-Director and Art Director of Punga’s most challenging projects for a select group of international clients such as Discovery Channel Europe; Microsoft Zune Arts; Nike Heritage, NBC Telemundo and MTV Networks Latin America.
• Worked closely with General Creative to preserve core artistic values on each project.
• Lead and guide creative development of specific projects with teams of designers, illustrators, animators and 3D artists to deliver products that delighted audiences worldwide.
• Co Director, Lead Art Director, Screenplay and Animation Director for Microsoft Zune Arts campaign “Los Corazones”, 2007 for 72&Sunny Agency.
• Lead Animation Director and Animator for Discovery Channel Europe show open “Die Ludolfs” 2007.
• Lead Art Director and Creative Director for MTV Latin America complete on air graphic packaging “El Clic” 2005.
• Lead Animator for Procter & Gamble Pampers campaign 2005-2006.
WORK FEATURED ON STASH MAGAZINE:
• Stash #36 Los Corazones Zune Arts for 72&Sunny.
• Stash #32 Die Ludolfs for Discovery Channel Europe.
- June 2007
Chilevisión is the third oldest television station in Chile. Formerly called Canal 9 de Televisión de la Universidad de Chile, Teleonce (Universidad de Chile Televisión) and RTU (Red de Televisión de la Universidad de Chile), this TV station was owned by Universidad de Chile, a Chilean state university. Chilevisión (CHV), free to air broadcaster is one of the industry leaders in audience and ratings and one of the oldest TV broadcasters in Chile. The network is currently operated by Turner Broadcasting System Latin America, Inc. a subsidiary of TBS, Inc. Formerly it was part of Claxson Multimedia Group.
• Managed a team of 4-6+ motion designers.
• Brand Definition and Development of channel´s general image.
• Hands-on Art Director and Animator for On Air graphics for News programs, Prime Time Gossip Shows, Reality Shows, Teenagers Shows and Special Awards Programs.
• Project Development hand in hand with On Air Promos Department.
• Teamed Up with Production Department Teams to define and communicate core values of on air graphic packages of shows.
- May 2005
Founded by Ramón París in Venezuela on 2000 and later reopened in Barcelona, Spain. 3erMundo is a creative design and animation studio dedicated to art direction, design, illustration, animation, and motion graphics, that often collaborates with other artists and designers around the world.
• Assist Art Director on daily basis.
• Design print and motion graphics for broadcast networks like Discovery Channel, E!, Sony for Latin American market.
• Design and produce graphic elements for Latin Music Records:
Artist: Caramelos de Cianuro / Album: Miss Mujerzuela / Year: 2000 / http://bit.ly/1IJde7H
Artist: Los Amigos Invisibles / Album: Arepa 3000 / Year: 2000 / http://bit.ly/14yqlLB
Artist: Lucky y Los Astrolabios / Album: Todo es rosa / Year: 2000 / http://bit.ly/1DXwgGP
- December 2000
Totuma Communications is one of the first Motion Design Studios in Venezuela working on broadcast design. Currently based in Miami they work for clients such HBO, Cinemax, Sony, and Discovery Channel for Latin American market.
• In charge of designing print and motion graphics for On Air promo campaigns and Graphic Packages.
• Assist on daily basis to Sr. Designers and Art Directors.
• Assist and produce motion design elements for On Air Campaigns and Graphic Packages
- January 2000
HBO Latin American Group
• In charge of day to day motion graphics needs for Cinemax and HBO On Air Promo Department.
• Assist Sr. Motion Designers and Art Director in create graphic elements for HBO and Cinemax On Air Promo Campaigns.
• Assist copy producers editors and supply graphic elements for linear and non linear promo editing.
- March 1998