- Co-founded one of the few art NGOs and cultural spaces in Beirut that encourages a growing community of artists from varying disciplines.
- Achieved social impact through multi-disciplinary interactive experiences around the city and internationally.
- Co-developed commercial and self-initiated projects, and fostered relationships with local and international entities, from advertising agencies, NGO’s, festivals and book fairs, to educational and art centers.
Creative Director, 2D/3D Animator, Illustrator
- Produced a wide range of music videos, television commercials, short films, web videos and info-graphic animations, and illustrated books.
- Clients include both stand-alone artists (Tania Saleh), brands (Coke Studio), and advertising agenicies (JWT, LeoBurnett) locally and internationally.
- Involved in the development process of products from concept to promotion.
- Experimented with multi-disciplinary skills including creative and art direction, design and illustration, 2D and 3D animation including character animation, puppets and stop motion, and real footage.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Freelance Animator, Head of Animation Department
- Worked on developing the first 'Sanita Dreams 3D Box'; A cubic virtual aquarium designed in 3D on a facial tissue box and sold with 3D glasses.
- Modeled and animated in 3D for print, television, and web.
Workshop Designer and Facilitator
- Designed and facilitated an Autodesk 3ds Max workshop for Senior Graphic Design students.
- Summarized a semester's course into a 32-hour workshop during which students were introduced to animation, modeled, textured, rigged, animated and rendered a character animation shot in 3D.
- May 2010
- Designed and instructed courses in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, 3D Character Modeling, Texturing and Animation on Autodesk 3ds Max.
- Inspired students to use their creativity and explore different techniques of compositing and animation. Some students also transferred to animation majors after the course.
Charisma TV Productions
- Was responsible for modeling, texturing, and morphing all character faces for a web series. Worked on Autodesk 3ds max and MotionBuilder.
- July 2009
- Launched the first fully animated 3D music video in the Middle East for virtual artist "Yaya".
- Produced a number of television commercials and web videos and series for which I modeled, rigged and animated all characters in 3D.
- October 2008