Senior UX Designer
Improving UX holistically; planning the discovery (research) of the overarching project, and converting synthesized findings into actionable solutions; testing and iterating the designs; mentoring junior designers in the team; coaching cross-functional teams best UX practices to lift up design maturity.
Managing a design team of 4; helping organization to switch to the product-led and user-centric way of work; developing design maturity; establishing the Design System; investigating holistic usability product improvements and designing solutions.
- May 2021
Lead a full design cycle in Brazilian mental-health web and app platform.
- Worked on product end-to-end usability and branding alignment: created the Styleguide and Design System which increased tech team performance;
- Guided graphic design team;
- Built product design strategy and established a research-first approach;
- Designed solutions for app promotion to increase engagement and revenue.
- August 2020
Worked for Store of the Future - innovative B2B solutions from Farfetch.
- Coordinated a full-spectrum design process of the core product for luxury fashion sales associates - Shop Floor App;
- Leaded 2 freelance-designers in London;
- Invalidated cross-selling MVP initiative and saved over 6-month of teach-team work, hence offered product design strategy based on previous research, which would scale the business worldwide;
- Started creating the Design System, which improved tech and design teams’ efficiency.
Senior UX/UI Designer
Was a part of Mercedes-Benz Innovation Lab. Worked on project Evungo - innovative B2B web platform for electric vehicle charging station owners
- Built and tested the high-fidelity interactive prototype;
- Designed UI;
- Mentored UX/UI design intern.
Senior Product Designer
Responsible for the core product - kaufDa app that highlights brochures with sales from local retailers.
- Worked on the product deals integration to scale the business, thereby increased revenue;
- Created UI Kit;
- Mentored Junior UX/UI Designer;
- Introduced Design Thinking to the team.
- January 2018
Owned design in SaaS cloud-based innovative product, aimed to scale businesses by forecasting and planning solutions using geospatial AI. As a design generalist, I was leading a full design cycle:
- Created high-fidelity prototypes of web and mobile app;
- Transformed complex, scientific solutions into simple user-centric solutions;
- Conducted market research;
- Designed product landing page.
- November 2016
California, United States
Co-founded and designed a startup in IT competitions, which connected talents with employers. The project design was recognized by CSS Design Awards. Participated as a design jury.
- June 2016
As a sole designer in the product team I was responsible for the deign part of crowdfunding web-based platform. My role included:
- Owning UI/UX design by maintaining and improving existing web-based platform;
- Creating a Styleguide;
- Supporting front-end implementation;
- Designed promo and printing materials for marketing campaigns;
- Collaborating with Engineers and QA, Marketing and Customer Support teams.
- August 2015
New York, United States
I worked together with 2 designers (UX and UI) under the leadership of Art Director in the award-winning agency.
- I was designing responsive web sites;
- Creating interactions and animations;
- Preparing hands-off documentation for developers;
- QAing front-end releases on design accuracy.
- June 2014
Designed concepts and responsive websites, animations and interactions, printing materials and CI for the web agency.
- August 2013