Senior User Experience Designer
• Research, Strategy and UX/UI Design.
• Evaluate a brand's digital ecosystem looking for opportunities to make the UX cohesive and synergistic.
• Conduct usability audits of individual digital experiences making recommendations for improved usability, UI consistency and workflow/pattern efficiency.
• Research APIs to leverage existing technology where possible, rather than building from scratch.
• Conduct stakeholder interviews to reveal pain points and prioritize user needs.
• Lead competitive research, create mood boards.
• Document app/site maps and user flows in Draw.io.
• Design storyboards, wireframes and comps in Sketch and Illustrator.
• Develop prototypes in Axure and InVision. Work closely with resident psychologist to A/B test prototypes.
• Create scalable design systems through style guides.
• Present my work via PowerPoint to executives on down.
- February 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan, United States
Freelance Web Designer & Developer
• Living abroad and consulting web design and development.
• Built two international school websites from the ground-up, including stakeholder gathering, needs assessment, content strategy, design, development (both front and backend), email marketing integration, Google Docs/Photos and Analytics integration, site deployment and staff training to use the CMS.
- August 2011
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
White Barn Group
Interactive Art Director
- July 2008
San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
Junior Designer & Developer
- January 2007
Irvine, California, United States
Flash, ActionScript, HTML and CSS. Worked closely and learned from senior designers and programmers.
- January 2001
Detroit, Michigan, United States