Islamiya Art Center
Design Architect / Office Manager
• Handling the design process from the preliminary sketch to reflect the Owner's vision till the project
• Delegating tasks through clear and concise communication to office team members to prepare design
development drawings develop base sheets, construction details and tender drawings.
• Coordinating other parties in the all projects (structural engineer & electromechanical engineer).
• Following Site Meeting & Organizing The work flow between the owner, the main contractor and the
• Private Luxury Residence, Riyadh-Saudi Arabia Accomplished in 2005
• Private Luxury Residence, Alexandria-Egypt Accomplished in 2006
• The Eastern Harbor Mosque, Alexandria-Egypt Accomplished in 2006
• Daif Allah for Islamic Perfumes, Alexandria-Egypt Accomplished in 2006
• Aghwat Hotel, interior Design, Almadina Al monawara- Saudi Arabia Accomplished in 2007
• The Passenger Arrival Hall, interior Design, Alexandria-Egypt Accomplished in 2007
- July 2005
• working in design process within team to reflect the Owner's vision.
• Involved with a team Preparing Architectural Drawing Set, working Details and coordinating with other parties (I.E. MEP, Structural, ETC.)
• The Building of The Lawyers Syndicate, Cairo-Egypt (competition - Honorable Mention)
• The Building of the Public Authority, Cairo-Egypt
• Office Building of the Natural Gas Company, Maryoot-Egypt
• The Electronic Research Instates, Egypt
- May 2004