Associate Creative Director - Copy Head
- Brand Guardian for Harvey Nichols, Nestle Middle East, Coca-Cola Meydan Sobha Real Estate, McDonald's Arabia and L'Oreal Middle East.
- Instrumental in leading and winning the Harvey Nichols business, beating 7 other agencies in the region with ground breaking creative work.
- Instrumental in winning new business from Meydan Sobha Sobha Real Estate, beating out 3 other agencies with clear path-to-purchase creative response plan.
- Instrumental in winning new business from Arla Food, beating out 4 other agencies with a clear shopper marketing creative strategy.
- Built close relationships with my clients and have gained their trust over time.
- Part of the FP7/McCann Creative Council, which handles creative standards and regional pitches across 18 offices in the MENA region.
- In the last 3 years, I have helped grow the agency's portfolio from 10 key brands to over 18 retainer based clients.
- Was named "Head of Shopper Marketing" of the Creative Department in 2015 and responsible for all shopper-related activities and communication campaigns.
- 85% success rate on pitch-to-win ratio in new business acquisitions.
- Helped the agency win "Agency Of The Year" and "Network Of The Year" for the Effies Effectiveness Index in both 2014 and 2015.
- Won 3 Bronze Trophies at the New York Advertising Festival in 2014 for Harvey Nichols work in categories: Best Use Of Direct Marketing, Best Use Of Ambient Marketing and Best Use Of Design.
- Won a Finalist at The One Show for Harvey Nichols' Gianvitto Rossi Direct Mailer for Best Use Of Promotional Material in 2014.
- Currently work with a team of Art Directors, Writers and Designers to create ground breaking work that solves our client's challenges as well as creates a clear path to purchase.
- Report directly to the Executive Creative Director.
United Arab Emirates
Senior Copywriter/Group Head
-Voted Agency of the Year in 2010, Ogilvy Action allowed me to work more in the Promo & Activation side of the business as well as Shopper Marketing.
-I worked on brands such as Heineken Beer, Tiger Beer, Sunsilk Shampoo, Dove, British American Tobacco and Coca-Cola.
-I've won numerous awards with Ogilvy Action and created ground breaking work with them during my tenure.
-Helped transform the agency's international status with the network and also helped them achieve their highest ranking ever since the Dubai office's inception with multiple wins in International award shows with my creative work.
-Ogilvy made it on the Ogilvy Cadre (Ogilvy's top 15 creative agencies across the world) for the first time ever.
-Won at Cannes, Clios, One Show and D&AD, making it a first for OgilvyAction.
-Helped OgilvyAction acquire the regional accounts for Viva Telcommunications and Grohe bathroom fittings in a pitch.
-After my first year, i was promoted to group head of Unilever, Dunia Financial and Coca-Cola. I had a jr. team reporting to me and 2 designers. My partner and I managed the entire workflow of our team and ensured deadlines, creative standard and budgets were met.
- December 2012
United Arab Emirates
- The one of the largest agencies in the UAE, Impact BBDO has allowed me to become more actively involved in the pitches, client presentations and team management.
- I worked very closely with the Creative Director and we actively aligned on all decisions with the creative process.
- Was part of the lead team that helped acquire Dubai Silicon Oasis to our agency of record with our creative strategy.
- Was instrumental in the entire Wafi re-branding initiative, which defined it's positioning in the retail market.
- In July 2009, My partners and I won a Cannes Silver Lion for “Best Use of Media”.
Clients included: Emirates Airline, Pepsi, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Wafi Mall, M&Ms, Bounty, Gillette.
- June 2010
United Arab Emirates
Henderson Bas is a well-renowned digital and interactive shop in Toronto. It has won countless awards and accolades in digital and interactive communications. I further expanded my advertising and communication knowledge with this agency and was exposed to various media, both traditional and unconventional during my time here.
Clients that i worked on include: Primus, ING Direct, Capital One, Molson Canadian, Nintendo Canada, eBay.ca, Levi’s Canada, Coca-Cola™
- December 2008
The Back Room Agency
The backroom was a small agency in the heart of downtown Toronto. Most of my advertising experience and knowledge came from this boutique shop and I was further exposed to the day-to-day dealings of the advertising business.
- February 2007