Programmer - Technical Assistant
Unannounced project for a major mobile publisher
- Responsable for the game´s core base implemenatation (Player, animations, aanagers, gameplay elements, etc.)
Assisted the team reagarding all the technical aspects about Unity 3D among all disciplines
Project Lead - Level Designer - Logic & Tools Programmer
- Led, coordinated and supervised the work of eight people for the last quarter of Codex´s developement, as well as supported the production team with his judgment and advice throughout the development of Codex, Cube and Iredia.
- Acquired extensive experience in Unity 3D as designer and programmer, working in over 25 different levels, including layouts, scripting, cinematics, gameplay mechanics and extensive bug fixes.
- Learned the use and development of tools for creating and editing Unity 3D assets such as localization, dialogues, generating levels or VFX.
- He used visual scripting, pathfinding and UI tools for Unity3D to get the most out of the level design and available assets.
- He was responsible for internal communication tasks for the games (Trailers, promotional images, etc..) As well as becoming a support figure during meetings with potential sponsors
- December 2012
Level Designer - Logic & Tools Programmer
Proyect eMeS (El Mundo en Silencio / The World in Silence): a videogame for the Xbox 360 to concern about deafness disabilities, with Microsoft´s support and other entities. Imagine Cup´s 10 finalist on Game Design.
- Knew how to quickly adapt to unknown technologies and tools.
- Learned how to handle Tomahawk Engine and Windows Presentation Foundation
- Took part on the game´s Framework, level and scripts’ editor´s development, not to mention designing and building most of the game´s levels.
- Developed several game mechanics ´prototypes, including different tests on game experiences using audio degradation, different audio curves and gamepad vibrations.
- Formed in en Windows Presentation Foundation, XNA and Tomahawk Engine
- April 2011
Unity 3D Teacher
Introduction to Programming and Game developement with Unity 3D
- February 2012