6+ years’ experience hands-on work and leading strategy and production of tidy, thorough UX deliverables and best practices:
● Requirement gathering, market and user research, scenarios, personas, site maps, process flows, wireframes, prototypes, low fidelity and high fidelity designs, functional specifications.
● Information Architecture
● Design system
● Interaction design
● Brand Guideline
● History of pleasant and effective team leadership working with UX people, visual designers, developers, executives and stakeholders.
● Optimizing User Experience through clear content, simple navigation and dynamic design.
I believe good design is usable, simple and attractive. In order to create good design, it requires a fine balance of user empathy, usability, aesthetics and a deep understanding of users.
More interested to learn human and human thinking, emotions - how it works in design and experience. I believe in human centered designing.
Assistant Manager - UI/UX, Omni Channel & Customer Experience
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited (ABFRL) emerged after the consolidation of the branded apparel businesses of Aditya Birla Group. ABFRL brings together the learnings and businesses of two renowned Indian fashion icons, Madura Fashion & Lifestyle and Pantaloons Fashion and Retail. ABFRL is India's No 1. Fashion Lifestyle entity with a combined revenue of Rs. 6,633 crores for FY17, growing at a rate of 10 percent and EBITDA of INR 476 crore for FY'17 that has grown at 18 percent over the last year.
● Responsible for creating customer-centric design strategies for brands like Allen Solly, Peter England, Louis Philippe, Simon Carter and Van Heusen.
● Established UX design as the second stage of all Web and mobile platform, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
● Improved the Omnichannel experience in website and virtual store.
● Introduced design system.
● Managed and mentored the UX team.
Co-Founder and Design Lead
BarryLine is so much more than just fabric and thread. In BarryLine you will find a contemporary collection that is fresh, aspirational, curious about the world. Seeds of a movement, one that is ready to create a new and democratic vocabulary of design. we’re keeping that tropical mindset all year round, soaking it into a lifestyle tailor-made for the contemporary Indian. BarryLine is an online lifestyle brand and a startup company. Due to lack of fundraising and huge discounting model in the Indian market force us to shut down the business.
● Collaborated with marketing, product management, and product development during design and production stages.
● Handled operations and customer experience.
● Implemented same-day delivery in major 2 cities.
● Created the whole UX and UI of the e-commerce website.
● Researched, strategized and launched UX improvements.
● Successfully implemented small campaigns to boost sales and customer acquisition.
- August 2016
Freelance UI/UX Designer
Freelance UI/UX Designer
● Worked closely with startups and in-house team to define high-impact & user-centered websites, web products and mobile apps.
● Designed dashboards, user onboarding screens.
● Produce quality, pixel-perfect web page designs.
● Translating a client's marketing or informational content into a functional website.
● Creating images and graphics for the website.
- March 2013
Bsc. Computer Science