Abdullah Kenani is an award winning graphic designer from Saudi Arabia. Abdullah has a passion for creating logos and designing corporate identities. He has worked for many clients in Saudi Arabia. Companies such as TIME Entertainment, Prince Ahmad bin Abdulaziz humanitarian institute, and The Arabian Society of Human Resource Management (ASHRM.)
Abdullah’s work has been exhibited in Jordan and the UAE as a part of ‘100 Best Arabic Posters’ competition. Other works of his were featured in The United States with organizations such as the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA.) Early this year, Abdullah’s ‘Khmsah Project’ has been selected as a gold winner in Graphis Logo Design 9 competition.
- Designing visual communication elements using Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Designing promotional stills and videos
- Creating templates for short video announcements for the KAPSARC TV
- Creating a new concept design for KAPSARC.org
- Designing a new email newsletter