Trevor Keightley has a wealth of experience in delivering a broad range of productions, with workflow processes and systems providing agility and creativity, while maintaining robust budgets and deadline accountability. His strengths reside in an ability to think outside the square: not only creatively, but also … Read More
Trevor Keightley has a wealth of experience in delivering a broad range of productions, with workflow processes and systems providing agility and creativity, while maintaining robust budgets and deadline accountability. His strengths reside in an ability to think outside the square: not only creatively, but also with technical and logistical planning that streamlines processes, allowing output and quality to be maximised while keeping input elements to a minimum. Current and recent projects include: Feature film documentary development and production; Web delivered television multi-channel production; Television series development & production; Television news highlight production; Corporate video production.
• Co-stakeholder, Executive Producer (EP) and Director: "Road to 2010" documentary series [FIFA World Cup] - HD broadcast episodes for Fox Sports, Qantas In-Flight, Web interstitials, DVD episodes, Optus mobile phone VOD
• EP & Technical Producer: Sydney Cricket Ground TV News - custom designed on-site multi-camera edit systems producing fast-turn-around television highlights for national & international fixtures to all network newsrooms
•EP & Director: "The Way of the Samurai" [World Karate Titles] - Commissioned television documentary; daily TV news content; DVD series; live-to-air feeds
• EP & Director: "CXC Global" series - creative design, script, schedule, HD shoots, actor management, graphics, animation, file-based workflow, post production, web file implementation, media archive of 4 wide screen segments including globally distributed DVD
• EP & Director: "Rugby Warriors" - investigative doco series on the Pacific Islands' Rugby World Cup journey released on Fox, Sky & Asia Pacific networks
• EP: Commissioned Doco special: "Grand Slam" - Wallabies tour - Fox Sports; B-Sky-B UK; TVNZ
• Producer & Director: Commissioned "Bridge to Bridge" DVD documentary; live OB (helicopter cam links); news highlights - world's fastest ski-boat race
Specialties Executive Producer, Producer, Director, Project Manager in areas of Location & Studio Production, Post Production, Research & Scripting, Design of Graphics & Animation, Post Audio Production Read Less
UNDER THE SUN MEDIA [UTS-M] is an Australian-based company founded to produce a feature that is underway titled "OCCUPY GROUNDSWELL" - the first in a campaign orientated essay documentary series, broadcast television forum series and digital media strategy. And to develop and manage a unique and different multi c… Read More
UNDER THE SUN MEDIA [UTS-M] is an Australian-based company founded to produce a feature that is underway titled "OCCUPY GROUNDSWELL" - the first in a campaign orientated essay documentary series, broadcast television forum series and digital media strategy. And to develop and manage a unique and different multi channel and interactive broadcast television series experience using the World Wide Web as a delivery mechanism device .
Under the Sun TV [UTS-TV] has a focus on ways we can all live healthier, more sustainable lifestyles. UTS-TV addresses the financial, transport, leisure, nutritional, energy, social responsibility, sustainability, health & well-being needs of 100+ million LOHAS-aligned consumers globally.
LOHAS is an acronym for the identified and measured market segment Lifestyles Of Health And Sustainability. It is prominent as a business term and is gaining traction in the minds of consumers. UTS-TV will serve as a communication conduit where consumers will be aware who businesses are, where they are in this space, and will use UTS-TV as a trusted resource when seeking to make their purchasing choices.
Executive Producer Trevor Keightley, and the dedicated UTS-M team direct the entire production process including pre-production design, research, strategy, scripting, television, theatrical & video shoots, post-production as well as producing & directing graphic design and animation elements.
These projects are unique & different and we have never seen anything like them that encompass all of the values, expertise, methodology, insights, research and innovation that reflect in the projects and all of the people involved.
What Under The Sun Media viewers & partners will have is a trusted media operation across a broad selection of content that will hold no opinions but present validated, transparent & authentic information. The outcome will allow informed, empowered, value-based choices made on individual, community, business and planetary levels. Read Less
Occupy Groundswell Campaign
Occupy Groundswel campaign - an entertaining global docu-drama will launch to support a validated digital media campaign and broadcast series. For a snapshot see the Occupy Groundswell project on this page and for Occupy Groundswell Crowdfunding visit www.Be.Net/OccupyGroundswell - link above in Web References.