Hi There! If you know me already you could maybe say I am a easy going gal with an overwhelming drive to be successful. Any and every opportunity is always welcome because it is the opportunities and experiences that really develop a great designer.
In 2012 my career began at BUGATCHI UOMO, a world wide high end mens apparel company. My time at BUGATCHI was a real eye opener into what graphic design really entailed. There I acquired many skills and techniques that enhanced my abilities and those acquired skills are still guiding me to this day.
Change is the word that comes to mind when I think of 2013. In that year, I decided to give freelancing a shot with my brand Geared Creations, while subcontracting for a small marketing company called In The Biz Solutions. This is the year I also made the big decision to move to Greenville, South Carolina. Which was one of the best decisions I have made for myself!
After freelancing a bit and subcontracting for a few companies I realized that I missed working in a team environment and so I found my way into DOM360 which is a primarily digital automotive advertising agency. While working at DOM360 I collaborated with designers, copy writers and coders on digital and print ads as well as website layouts, functions and SEO strategies. I would have to say Dealer Online Marketing was one of the best companies I have worked for. Here I gained confidence and an arsenal of new priceless techniques and skills.
Currently, I am on the search to join a team where I can utilize my acquired skills and knowledge to become an asset for the company and help create something amazing!
• Edited apparel graphics through Photoshop for use on website
and in catalog
• Created apparel sketches through Illustrator
• Laid swatch cards through InDesign
• Created pattern designs using Illustrator
• Designed shoes and accessories
- November 2013
Florida, United States
In The Biz Solutions
• Follow up directly with client to confirm needs
• Design logos and other graphics for a variety of national clients including
restaurants, medical offices, spas, and retail stores
• Revise and format graphic; send order to printer once final proof is
approved by client
• Design graphics for Automotive Dealerships across the US
• Receive directions from Art Director and collaborated with team members
to create dealership creative campaigns
• Create mobile friendly responsive website layouts
• Animate commercials and digital billboards
- August 2016
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Associates in Design & multimedia
- October 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Florida Atlantic University
Certificate in Web Design
- February 2014
Florida, United States