Art director, senior UI / UX designer
- Hired to completely renew the company’s outdated visual style and bring it up-to-date, enhance user satisfaction, develop innovative, more user-friendly solutions and introduce (and represent) the UX approach in the
development processes. As a result, Intellimed was able to retain its position and further expand its portfolio successfully. In addition, it broke into new, unchartered digital areas,
- Undertook the UX and UI design of complex cloud-based web applications (for clinical, pharmaceutical or medical society use), responsive portals, corporate sites, webshops and native mobile apps for various medical societies, healthcare companies and institutions,
- Developed user-centered, unique and reusable visual style templates for websites and apps which were tailored to individual needs,
- Contiusly designed and improved all kinds of customisable portal feature templates, such as online payments, membership fee management, e-learning systems, medical conference microsites, access
managements (login and registration variations), news and events, modular newsletters, online publications, data libraries and webcasts,
- Extracted, organised and translated incoming client requirements, coordinated projects between clients, the design and the development team,
- Executed all visual design stages from concept to final handover. Created wireframes, mockups and pixel perfect final designs with user interactions. Managed internal and external graphic designers and frontend developer colleagues,
- Created microsites, landing pages, banners, logos, social appearances, presentation and various print materials,
- Provided permanent support to the sales team and content creators with continuous close cooperation with the development team.
- May 2017
Lead graphic artist - Web designer
- Complete renewal of the portal HaziPatika.com, upgrading the portals babaszoba.hu and 50plusz.hu, designing a smartphone app for babaszoba.hu
- April 2012
Lead graphic artist - Web designer
- Developed HaziPatika.com from a startup company to be the market leader with the biggest and best-known health care portal in Hungary. Actively participated in corporate decision-making at the middle management level,
- Comprehensively designed, expanded and redesigned HáziPatika.com, and its satellite sites (babaszoba.hu, 50plusz.hu). Created a website for Roche Hungary,
- Visually implemented sales-induced (sponsored and advertising) projects (interactive microsites, landing pages, games, animated banners), internal developments (redesigns, new and updated features), marketing and social appearances,
- Designed a smartphone app for babaszoba.hu, and various interactive web services such as blood pressure and blood sugar logs, diet programs, blogs, forums, albums, calculators, hospital and obstetrics of the year, thematic search engines, newsletters, questionnaires and tests,
- Managed internal and external graphic artists, ensuring quality control and created numerous work templates for further use. Created logos and print tasks.
- January 2010
- Designed the Hungarian ICQ.hu portal an early social networking site,
- Graphic production of various online websites and portals and offline print tasks.
- July 2002
Technical designer, Unigraphics CAD-designer
- November 2000
motor preseries-logistic projectguiding (4-cylinder engines)
Provided logistical support for the construction of four cylinder automobile engines in the development phase.
- January 2000