• Proven start-up, development, and management of in-house advertising agency.
• Created design concepts, brand identity, and promotions including mobile apps, logos,
websites, banners, email blasts, animation, billboards, direct mail, signage, and invites.
• Directed creative campaigns, brand integrity, strategies, production, copywriting and
presentations that met client turnarounds.
• Created workflow procedures, data-trafficking, policy, and brand standards guidelines.
• Project forecasts, trend analysis, RFP submission, contract development, and client budgeting.
• Constructed network systems, troubleshoot hardware, identified and resolved IT problems.
Barnegat, New Jersey, United States
From inception, successfully established Tropicana Entertainment’s, in-house advertising department. Instituted a streamlined infrastructure, brand identity, and data trafficking system which resulted in $365,000 annual operational cost savings, over 20,200 completed projects and an opportunity to lead beside an inspirational team of 10. Bridged communication, supported every promotional campaign and unified all mediums of creative for their 8 properties, TropWorld & TropicanaCasino.com Online Gaming.
• Created, developed and managed in-house advertising agency.
• Created workflow procedures, policy, and brand standards guidelines.
• Constructed department hierarchy, employee qualifications and responsibilities.
• Hired, trained, evaluated, and supervised all designers, production & advertising staff.
• Analyzed, monitored, tracked and forecasted projects to ensure outcomes met department budget.
• Contract development, registration & finance management liaison between vendors, internal management, outside advertising agencies and all 10 properties.
• Analyzed research trends, developed creative briefs and submitted request for proposals.
• Directed creative campaigns, to ensure integrity of creative brand, strategies, input accuracy, production, copy, reviews, photo-shoots, and presentations met strict turnaround deadlines.
• Constructed network systems, troubleshoot hardware, identified and resolved problems.
• Performed installation, repair and maintenance for operating systems and employee stations.
• Produced cost effective solutions, that maintained department efficiency, for computers, accessories, software, data - trafficking systems, and network equipment purchases.
- October 2017
New Jersey, United States
Senior Art Director
The Media & Marketing Group (M&M) is one of four units from the Star Group Communications firm. With nine offices, we covered brand planning categories such as destination, hospitality, health, gaming, non-profit, sports and retail. Our creative spanned commercial, TV, radio, print, outdoor, web and more.
• Worked with my team of seven Designers, Directors and Group Head in their gaming division.
• Developed concepts, branding, promotions, events, and creative for clients such as the Golden Gate, theD, Hard Rock, Tropicana, Sands, Lake of the Torches, Seneca, Red Hawk, Las Vegas Hilton, Montreign, Blu Stone, Currents, UFC and more.
• Design projects included brand identity, commercials, logos, billboards, banners, direct mail, signage, menus, invites, websites, plasmas, vehicle wraps, wall murals and more.
• Developed entertainer brands and promotional material.
• Client range spanned 50 casinos throughout U.S., restaurants, lottery, car industry, retail and more.
- May 2013
Voorhees, New Jersey, United States
Lead-Senior Graphic Designer
Caesars Entertainment is the largest gaming company in the world. Having over 45 gaming brands, their casinos, hotels, spas and restaurants span across the U.S. and abroad. My projects involved these categories and more.
I worked within their East Coast, A.C. division:
Caesars, Harrah's Resort, Bally's, Showboat, House of Blues, Wild Wild West, Atlantic City Country Club, Harrah's Chester
• Assisted in developing advertising departments structure, workflow and creative process.
• Helped hire, trained and mentored employees.
• Worked daily with VP's, Directors and Managers to ensure consistent brand appearance.
• Created master templates, organize workflow and archives for entire in-house studio.
• Executed creative designs for brand identity projects, billboards, lightfaces, banners, direct mail, signage, menus, invites, website, plasmas and more.
• Developed entertainers brand appearance and promotional material.
• Stylized, photographed, color corrected, and photo retouched entertainment imagery and product giveaways.
• Average work: 25 design projects daily and 400+ projects monthly.
• Mac Tech Support: Consulted in network and software purchases and setup. Performed installation, repair and preventative maintenance for operating systems. Troubleshooting for software and hardware failures. Identify network problems.
- April 2012
Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
Senior Graphic Designer • Digital Artist • Illustrator • Electronic Quality Controller
• Directly worked with CEO, Vice President, Department Heads and Managers to develop concepts, marketing, designs and appearance for all creative projects.
• Executed all internal and external projects including posters, logos, circulars, brochures, illustrations, presentations, displays and video props.
• Directed vendors and managed all outsourced projects and personnel.
• Developed identity packages, created and maintained master shells, organized workflow and documentation.
• Directed creative for original web page design.
• Utilize fluent sign language to communicate with hearing impaired employees.
• Guided, assisted and motivated Creative, Layout and Digital Studio staff.
• Participated in developing & maintaining archiving and network structure.
• Performed color correction of photography for 4-color work.
• Expertly performed clipping and photo retouching.
• Created a system to archive network files efficiently.
• Daily interaction with digital studio photographers, vendors, buyers and department heads.
• Trained employees on digital software.
• Reorganized and implemented a new illustration department.
• Produced spot illustrations and product renderings for cover pages, brochures, signs, slides, ads, page headers and video.
• Troubleshoot, maintain, calibrate and insure excellent film quality is released from Linotronic 530 machines.
• Interact with computer consultants concerning use of network and server knowledge.
- April 2008
Carteret, New Jersey, United States
• Managers assistant.
• Coordinator to printers and sales people.
• Production of client advertising, logos and business forms.
• Color Key equipment, daylight camera and photography work.
• Major accounts included Macy’s, JCPenny, Prudential and Chase Manhattan.
• Experience with two in house pre-press plants, offset printing and more.
- April 1992
Clifton, New Jersey, United States