Owner / Creative Director / Graphic Designer
Branding • Print and Web Design • Logos • Brochures • Posters • Signage • Rack cards • Event Programs • Websites • Social Media Marketing • Ads • Email Direct Marketing • Online Marketing Funnels
Responsible for the design and production of all visual materials that directly or indirectly enhanced the effective marketing and promotion of the NAC and for the efficient operation of the Graphics Department.
Worked on high profile projects such as: Oscar Peterson Permanent Commemoration, Glen Gould Permanent Commemoration, Governor General's Performing Arts Awards, NAC 40th Anniversary, the Canada Dance Festival and Celebrity Chefs of Canada.
Graphic Designer / Events Coordinator
Developed creative concepts and designed print and web ready artwork for all corporate internal events and programs;
Managed and creatively planned Corel KickOff 2007 and 2008, IPO Employee Celebration, Corel Draw X3 & WordPerfect X3 Product Launch Events, Corel Brand Launch Event (Globally);
Responsible for sourcing venues, product suppliers, event agenda, budget and creative concepts
Web Designer, Corporate Communications
• Created and updated layout and graphics
• Developed UI and GUI for corporate site and online demos
• Worked closely with internal and international clients when designing promo pages
• Converted published print pieces to visually compatible web pages
• Enforced corporate branding standards throughout the web site and print jobs for visual integrity
• Designed graphic/HTML emails and advertisement banners
• Participated in strategic marketing with the internet marketing team and collateral group