I am a multi disciplinary designer specialising in effective branding and identity. I understand the power of a brand and have helped many businesses develop their identity's throughout my career. I am experienced in producing the fundamental elements of a brand, some of which include; graphic design, environmental graphics and product design.
To add to my extensive brand knowledge I am also a skilled marketer with both practical and theoretical understanding of marketing in a modern world. Most recently I have developed websites, created social media campaigns and planned effective media strategies. I have worked with a wide range of clients through my freelance work and have always aimed to exceed their expectations.
I live and breathe creativity and I have a hands-on approach to everything I do.
Specialties: graphic design, marketing, website design, transport design and environmental graphics and way-finding.
As group graphic designer I am responsible for the creation and implementation of all creative for: Gap, Guess, Tumi and Aldo brands in Australia. As sole designer with-in the company, I work closely with the brand, marketing and merchandise teams to create all retail design including; store windows, in-store point of sale, events and centre marketing.
Responsible for all creative design:
• Point of Sale development and implementation.
• Retail signage & environmental graphics
• eCommerce and social media
• Re-launch of Guess Australia eCommerce site • Seasonal campaign roll-outs for Gap, Guess, Aldo and Tumi brands.
As in-house designer reporting directly to the General Manager, I was solely responsible for all marketing, advertising and creative material across mediums such as print, web and environmental design.
Responsible for all graphic design and marketing;
• Advertising design and creation across a range of mediums including direct mail, point of sale, product catalogues, merchandising and trade-show booth design
• Brand development
• Point of sale and promotional products
• Web design and content management
• Social media strategy and development
• Manage relationships with printing and publishing companies
• Product creation and development
• Print production
- May 2013
Auckland Institute Of Technology (AUT)
Post Graduate Diploma Secondary Teaching
- July 2010
Auckland, New Zealand
Bachelor of Design (Hons) Transport major
- October 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Ideas, Drawing & Sketching, Environmental Design, Final Cut Pro, Google Sketchup Pro, Graphic Design, Innovative, Rendering, Transport Design,
Bēhance Take Creative Control & Make Ideas Happen.