Photographer / Digital Artist / Creative Consultant
Daniel Jones Photography has merged the power of photography, digital art, creativity and marketing experiences to offer a wide range of commercial services for diverse clients. The company captures dynamic images, designs and artistic solutions for international clients and businesses.
• Created a business concept and company identity.
• Developed a business plan.
• Conceptualized and photographed advertisements, social media initiatives, artistic portraits, lifestyle events, travel/tourism, fashion, and outdoor environments for various clientele.
• Created and developed digital art for advertisements, social media initiatives.
• Conceptualized and developed various small business logos and brands.
• Provided photography coverage for international travel and tourism initiatives.
British Columbia, Canada
Digital Artist / Brand Designer for the Marketing Department
As part of a high-performing, collaborative marketing team, created illustrations and assets for diverse campaigns that included TV spots, music videos, digital and print ads, and homepage advertisements that were viewed by millions of unique visitors per day.
• Worked on collaborative teams or as a solo artist from layout to creation of visual assets from scratch to bring key communication messages to life.
• Met with stakeholders to ensure illustrations and designs met clients’ expectations.
• Worked with brands such as Lucas Films, Muppets, Frozen, Pixar, and Marvel, from conception in the brainstorming phase, through a myriad of consultative and collaborative stages, to final delivery to a variety of stakeholders, helping drive results with compelling ideas and engaging illustrations and designs.
• Conceived and implemented new brainstorm techniques that empowered marketing team members and invigorated inspiration, creative morale and refreshing ideas.
• Acted as liaison between Lucas Film Ltd. and Disney Interactive Executives and third party artists to ensure visual quality was met on a very tight campaign deadline.
• Successfully contributed to and implemented a large product rebrand.
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada