Complete Website Relaunch
Coaching, Training & Project Management
Internet & Social Media Planning & Strategy
• Responsible for managing a Business Unit to successfully achieve personal and business objectives.
• Partners with senior management to define strategic direction and Business Unit specific objectives.
• Reorganize the Business Unit after acquisition by sprd.net AG
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Participate in corporate strategic planning. Develop and execute related business unit plans to retain and grow the book of business and to achieve profit and loss financial results.
• Manage the successful integration of multi-disciplined team functions including production, marketing, graphics, photography, customer service and administration.
• Develop and communicate vision and expectation levels to unit members; relating them to corporate vision and strategic direction.
• Partner with other business unit managers to address outstanding issues and achieve overall company business goals and objectives.
• Consistently provide feedback and communication to unit members related to company and business unit performance.
• Provide coordination between business unit members and technical specialists (IT)
• Measure overall business unit results against defined success measurements.
• Define and develop unit member roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
• Empower unit members to make decisions based on established criteria.
• Make operating decisions needed to achieve business results
• Present business results and initiatives to the CEO
• Select, coach, and retain qualified staff.
• Lead laFraise.com website redesign
• Set-Up Production Unit in Berlin
- January 2010
Paris, &, Berlin
Junior Investment Banker
Development of a client Portfolio specialized in Haute Couture & Media
Business Development (Scouting & Financing Business Opportunities)
- January 2007
Junior Business Analyst
Risk & Liquidity Analysis
Specialized in LBO & LMBO Operations
- December 2001