- Interact with the copywriters or any other members of the creative team to generate creative ideas, concepts, and executions to fulfill the client's brief.
- Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned products.
- Work closely with account executives to schedule and monitor all projects.
- Gaining an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at.
- Meeting with the creative director and account managers before presenting ideas to clients.
- Pitching ideas to clients.
- Commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on project.
- Visiting and assessing locations for potential shoots.
- Attending meetings at production houses and with other directors.
- Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.