Adobe Suite Professional Writer
Eduonix Learning Inc. specializes on online learning courses for web development, software development, Wordpress, SEO, mobile & app development. My task is to utilize my knowledge in several Adobe programs specifically tutorials for their students.
• Writes blog posts with a minimum 1000-word count. Topics include, but not limited to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Photoshop tools, plugins, latest versions, basic functions, and programs' unique features.
• Researches blog topics for client approval, with SEO-optimized keywords
• Sources royalty-free images for each article. If no royalty-free photo is present, I produce images by doing in-program screenshots.
Navi Mumbai, India
Digital Media Manager
A 100% woman-owned and operated business, The Cleaning Girl Inc. was created in 2013 around a very simple idea: "No Estimates. No Harmful Products. Just Clean Living." A Winner of the 2016 Reader's Choice Award and the Delaware Business 40 under 40, my task is to further develop this brand.
• Handles branding, content creation, and marketing campaigns
• Provides analytics detailing ROI and user activity through Facebook, Instagram, and Shopify insights
• Creates blog posts with 750-minimum word count and optimized with SEO within a week's timeframe
• Creates marketing calendar with 6-month projection using Hootsuite
• Crafts seasonal promotions using cleaning-related calendar events and holidays
• Sources relative content for social media channels from authority sites
Newport, Delaware, United States
Volunteer Creative Designer for Education and Research Committee
Doing volunteer work for Youth For Mental Health (Y4MH) Coalition, a Manila-based non-profit group of student organizations and youth advocates that work to elevate the Filipino youth’s consciousness on mental health and end the stigma on mental illness.
• Supervises and maintains for the Coalition a library containing relevant materials on mental health including articles, presentations, and other educational materials
• Performs basic orientation seminar to recruits and new members
• Plans and implements strategies for member development;
• Sets research agenda of the Coalition
• Acts as a representative of the coalition in policy-making activities
• Designs campaign materials and educational tools to further develop and promote the advocacy of the Coalition
IMKER Invest SRL
Interior Design Writer
• Writes interior design articles with a minimum of 1000 words within a week turnaround. Client requests 4 articles per month on a consistent basis. Two topics are given and two are upon my discretion.
• Sources royalty-free images to accompany the article, with credits to the photographer
• Links at least 6 Amazon affiliate products relevant to the article
• Performs thorough research for each blog post with SEO-optimized keywords
• Sends a zip file complete with HTML & readme files plus the high quality royalty-free images as a set via WeTransfer.com
Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania
Volunteer Creative Director
Light Your Way is a non-profit virtual comprehensive mental health portal aimed to be three things for people with mental health problems who are more or less lost in the dark:
1. Safe and creative space for self-expression and camaraderie among fellow struggles, counselors, and professionals
2. Media and resource center of original information produced/researched by Light Your Way or shared content from its partners that will help push mental health awareness into the light (including scholastic materials*)
3. A help desk and database that will contain pertinent information about where people with MHPs can get help or guidance (e.g. mental health care service providers, clinics, support groups, institutions, etc.), or just simply talk to someone or ask some advice (24/7 chatbox, peer counseling e-mail)
My role is involved with the creative direction of the platform and its events:
• Spearheads the overall aesthetic of the crowdfunding campaign materials
• Maintains the online website platform
• Collaborates with the group founder and other team members to achieve a cohesive strategy and output in terms of marketing and design
• Collates inspiration materials to form a mood board that serves as the directive tool of the organization
• Introduces different collaborative technology to enhance group workflow, such as Trello to compile all the organization's ideas for the campaign
Designed graphic assets for an organic, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and animal-friendly makeup company. I handle all print design, web design, and marketing to make this company's brand story stand out.
• Created print projects in Adobe Illustrator that included an A4 poster, flyer, banner and table skirting
• Provided all assets in an organized zip file with readme text file, native files (.AI), original fonts and color palette
• Coordinated with company owner via phone call to ensure details of the project with turnaround time of 3-5 days for each completed milestone and a maximum of 1 week including client revisions
- August 2017
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Worked as an authority blogger for a local real estate investment company based in San Diego, California. Their main business focus is buying distressed properties, renovating them to modern standards, and reselling them to retail buyers.
• Provided quality, informational content for their website and social media profiles, including tasks that involved research
• Minimum content quota were 10 blog posts with a royalty-free image every 2 months in these categories: financing, selling a house, home design, home improvement, home maintenance, buying a house, passive income, local San Diego real estate market
• Ensured that each article adhered to the requirements which were 500-750 words long, with 1 graphic or video at a minimum, green lights on all Yoast SEO Wordpress plugin, with links to an external authority source and an internal call to action (CTA)
• Kept the audience and keywords in mind when creating content for each post, with keywords provided by the client
• Published the blog posts through the Wordpress platform
- August 2017
San Diego, California, United States
Created a series of various downloadable, customizable, & printable PDF travel planners and checklists using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Five (5) total checklists were created and client was very pleased with the whole project that she rated this experience 5/5 stars.
- July 2017
South Carolina, United States
Web Developer, Designer & Marketer
City Floors is a flooring company that provides topnotch quality hard flooring imported from various authentic and sustainable sources around Asia. Their primary target market is residential but they also do work for commercial spaces.
• Redesigns their existing brochure using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign and gave it a contemporary look to fit their revamped brand image, produced in PDF and .INDD files
• Constructs a maintenance page for the existing Wordpress site to feature an "under construction" facade while we work on a new Shopify website
• Presents different solutions for the company owner, including ideal Shopify themes and plugins as part of the custom web development project
• Crafts a marketing strategy with an overview of the company's current state as a local choice in Brisbane, together with a SWOT analysis and a competitor and SEO research
• Collaborates with the owner on rebranding the whole company
• Provides business advice on marketing and creative direction
Graphic Designer & Marketer
A company that specializes in GPS tracking, fleet management, and fuel savings, RoviTracker Inc. is an innovative company that offers cutting-edge tracking solutions. It goes beyond the technology of just producing reported data: it offers automated job site reporting, collects CAN, fuel level, battery voltage, solar data and is capable of third-party API integration.
• Designed vector icons for web and print use using Adobe Illustrator
• Performed a web scraping of relative prospects with detailed number and pertinent contact information necessary for telemarketing. All data were stored in a collaborative Google Spreadsheet
• Provided advice to the company owner on utilizing and setting up social media channels to further enhance brand image
• Collaborated with other team members on Dropbox to sync files and use company branding assets
West Jordan, Utah, United States
• Created blog articles on rugs and carpets
• Drove sales traffic to website and other social media
• Targeted company's niche with research-based SEO keywords
- June 2016
Senior Editor & Marketing Manager
A PriceCo rebrand, Nursery Design is the premiere online leading source for nursery inspiration and baby furniture in Australia.
• Promoted to handle overall content and blog management, brand marketing and campaigns, community empowerment and relevance
• Gave expert interior design insights to our global audience
• Worked closely with the company owner to curate content and craft sales and marketing strategies.
• Facebook: created viral and relevant posts that generated a 15,000 fan audience
• Instagram: established a visual feed with user-generated content, utilizing hashtags and increased engagements. This resulted to Nursery Design gaining 233 followers in 1 month (2,463 followers), followed by 80 followers in just 3 weeks (2643 followers), and increased comment engagement compared to their old status of a few likes and follower count at 1,800+ when I started
• Pinterest: increased exposure to pinned content and added 4 followers between March 15 to April 25. Pinterest was not the main focus, but I was still able to bump up the activity of their stagnant account
• Drove sales to their online store within a 14-day period with two (2) big-ticket items amounting to $851.51 AUD: A $741.51 AUD Babyletto Lolly 3-in-1 Cot Grey & Washed Natural Cot and a $110.00 AUD Birch Breastfeeding Rocking Chair Recliner Black
• Upped Nursery Design's 2017 sales conversion by 7.84% (1.65%) with an Average Order Value (AOV) at $222.23 AUD, a 13.45% increase from the sales record of Jan 1 to Feb 26, 2016.
• Presented a marketing research outlining sales overview, marketing advantages and disadvantages, and competition used as an effective directive tool for all our promotional campaigns and decisions.
- June 2017
Content Marketing Strategist
• Wrote nursery room decorating ideas for blog and social media channels
• Created content, executed marketing strategies, and provided interior design consultations with custom nursery fit-outs to company clients
- September 2015
Finding local unique experiences & promoting Philippine tourism by diverting traffic from mainstream destinations to off-beat places. We make travel planning easier.
Brand & Marketing Manager
• Promoting a Philippine-based eco-craft brand focused on recycling/upscaling waste products and packaging & elevating it to a useful by-product.
Marketing & Sales Director
• Developing a startup brand of homemade cuisine mainly serving burgers, pasta & dessert and establishing it as middle ground between fast-food and hole in the wall eatery
• Designed the logo & ongoing brand identity and marketing materials
• Photographing the menu, events and milestones for the brand
• Responsible for engaging the brand in local events to promote brand awareness & increase sales
• Conceptualizing new ideas & opportunities to utilize in setting the brand apart from the standard
• Headlining the social media accounts & builds a following from existing and new customers, informs the community of events, menu updates as well as innovative promotions
• Designing the interior space & total concept of The Cafileri, with its vision in mind to be one of the best Philippine food brands everyone must try
• We put the fun & art in parties
• Co-owns a creative concept event organizer team, developing themes and ideas for children parties & other events
• Pursuing the rights to a non-traditional, less commercialized form of education through experiential learning & providing access to alternative learning options.
• Advocating personal growth and helping people discover their passion & find work for that they love.
Designed a brochure for an Australia-based company that serves healthy, imaginative food to a high net worth market of women who are in need of a private chef for their occasions.
- July 2015
Trading Post Administrator
• In charge in overseeing the trading operations & supervision of the six (6) trading managers and 13 sub-agents
• Provided administrative support to trading managers, sub-agents and customers with product information, shipment arrival, stock availability and inventory of product samples
• Monitored the sales, and KPI of all internal teams (KPI is 6 client meetings per week, 5 vendor accreditations per month)
• Updates the online trading website using VirtueMart component built on Joomla
• Researched & gathers information to create marketing material for new products
• Liaised with several company facets (central warehouse, trading warehouse, legal, accounting, purchasing and logistics) to ensure smooth processing of orders & up-to-date stock inventory
• Double checked the authenticity of each trading manager's liquidation before their submission to accounting if it matches or is parallel with their KPI output
- May 2014
Retail Marketing Supervisor
• Reported directly to the company CEO
• Responsible for the promotions and marketing activities to support all retail branches of HMR Philippines Inc. nationwide including direct Save on Surplus (SOS) Stores
• Created and updated the marketing calendar supported with event management plan
• Directed concepts to the visual merchandise supervisor to embody a specific and timely look for the stores
• Supervised & created the graphic design complementing all activities executed by the company, working closely with the graphic designer
• Created a formula-driven Excel spreadsheet that automatically indicates the lapsed period of every billing & expense to monitor its due date & submission date to Accounting
• Managed and tracked expenses for all the suppliers as well as internal expenses utilized by the Marketing department
• Facilitated & instructed sales staff and store managers to conduct product demos in their respective branches
• Handled external and internal promotions of the company.
• Ensured marketing imperatives are being implemented through frequent branch visits, marketing checklist, follow-up calls and ocular reports
• Brainstormed with the marketing manager on events and central support for retail
• Booked advertisement spots on print ad, secures permits for promotions and coordinated with SM Leasing on store boundary permissions
- January 2014
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
• Directly reported to the Executive Director of HRAD/IT/Marketing
• Handled promotions, advertisements and marketing transactions for all retail branches of HMR Philippines Inc. nationwide including direct Save on Surplus (SOS) Stores.
• Created graphic design and layouts for print ad and social media
• Booked radio ads, newspaper spots, and secured permits for store promotions
• Helped facilitate the company's 2013 fun run, responsible for sponsorships, event timeline, budget, external and internal collateral
- September 2013
Interior Design Writer & Graphic Designer
• Contributed interior design articles averaging at 800-900 words per article within 1-2 days turnaround time using required keywords and adhering to client's requested writing format
• Designed product manuals & service brochures for global clients
• Produced editorial design & layout for two (2) interior design manuals namely Timeless Wrought Iron: Dining Chair Guide and Timeless Wrought Iron: Copper Table Top Guide
- June 2013
Cedar Park, Texas, United States
• Delivered a bi-fold brochure for a condominium at 281 Mutual St. in 3 days including concept planning, design & delivery within strict deadline.
- April 2013
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
CD Label Designer
• Provided CD label package in JPEG, PNG and PSD for web use.
Oregon, United States
Founder & CEO
• Founded in June 2012, I am 1/2 of the creative team of Amplified27, an art collective based in Philippines & Denmark. It was intended to be my studio but has expanded into a creative-sharing community. We operate in different countries in the globe, and are seeking for more out-of-the-box and inspiring contributors.
Honest Elegance By Lauren Star
• Created a brand identity design for an online vintage fashion clothing store.
Facebook Cover Photo Designer
- July 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
• Real-time coordination with client via Skype & email from the design to output phase of logo.
Facebook Cover Photo Designer
• Designed the Facebook cover photo of a dance studio for babies, toddlers and children.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Graphic Designer for Advertising Materials
• Produced a 25-page travel brochure in PDF form designed in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign for a California-based travel agency
• Created Facebook cover photo & Twitter background, slider, content boxes and homepage graphics.
- January 2013
Louisiana, United States
Senior Graphic Designer
• Created 3 Facebook page covers for a Florida-based real-estate company as per client’s instruction
• Designed 10 blog headers & 2 Google+ banners for business use
• Revamped the logo, removed the background & converted to PNG to make it more professional & flexible to use for web; provided a size accordingly as the profile picture for Towns Realty Facebook page
• Designed a 3-fold real estate brochure for the company
- August 2012
Florida, United States
Facebook Page Designer
• Designed the Facebook cover photo for a medical field-based company
XY Tech Systems
• Digital editing & enhancement for product photos intended for web & print catalog
Louisiana, United States
Lead Graphic Designer
• Created clean and appealing banner designs catered to represent the logo and slogan for the discounted deal from partner companies
• Received directions from sales regarding deals, came up with a pleasing design, had it approved by superior and forwarded final design to tech support for publishing
• Cleaned previous unappealing banners done by previous graphic designers hired by the company and touch them up (e.g. remove/update old watermarks)
• Oversaw the balance and even spacing of elements on the website and inform tech support of issues.
• Briefed incoming designers for the standard procedures and preferences for the banner designs & screen their works before final consultation
- June 2012
Louisiana, United States
Contractual Graphic Designer & Facebook fan page designer
• Completed the whole project package in a span of 1 week – from brainstorming and consultations up to the final production
• Delivered a strong brand impact through creative concept & design for logo, fan page layout, tab graphics
• Designed product label designs for skincare products
• Assisted client with suggested color scheme and content management
Quezon City, Philippines
I own an online lifestyle & creativity-driven brand targeted to retail products beyond the common line-up that most online shops offer. We sell mostly apparel & accessories, but we also have other items such as food and homemade beauty products aiming to empower love of life & self-appreciation.
Virtual Assistant and Online Customer Service Representative
• Checked and responded to shop inquiries, sales and other concerns
• Monitored business progress via Google Docs
• Daily promotion of brand and products through the shop’s Facebook page
• Attended to LIVE website chat support, email and reseller applications
• Updated current trends and newest available stocks from supplier
Full-time SEO article writer
• Produced 10 articles with given keywords; approx. 350 words/article in a week’s deadline
• Proofread and improved articles submitted by other writers
• Formulated writing concepts based from a client’s website, company’s mission and background
- June 2011
BlogtoProfit.com / Happychocobox.net
Self-employed Part-time Blogger / Web Designer
• Wrote 3-5 creative articles per week with given keywords and minimum/maximum word count
• Created reviews of certain products and brands and adapted it well on a personal perspective through blogging
• Developed site banners, web layout and other graphic images for the blog through the aid of Adobe Photoshop, ImageReady and Notepad++
- April 2009