Creating a series of various Downloadable, Customizable, & Printable PDF Travel planners and checklists.
South Carolina, United States
Creating blog articles regarding rugs and carpets; driving sales traffic to website and other social media. Responsible for targeting niche with research-based SEO keywords.
- June 2016
Senior Editor & Marketing Director
A PriceCo rebrand, Nursery Design is the premiere online leading source for nursery inspiration and baby furniture in Australia. I have been promoted to handle overall content and blog management, brand marketing and campaigns, community empowerment and relevance, as well as provide expert interior design insight to our global audience.
- January 2016
Content Marketing Strategist
Writing nursery room decorating ideas for blog and social media channels. Responsible for creating content, marketing strategies, and providing interior design consultations with custom nursery fit-outs.
- September 2015
Finding local unique experiences & promoting Philippine tourism by diverting traffic from mainstream destinations to off-beat places. We make travel planning easier.
Brand & Marketing Manager
• Promoting a Philippine-based eco-craft brand focused on recycling/upscaling waste products and packaging & elevating it to a useful by-product.
Marketing & Sales Director
• Developing a startup brand of homemade cuisine mainly serving burgers, pasta & dessert and establishing it as middle ground between fast-food and hole in the wall eatery
• Designed the logo & ongoing brand identity and marketing materials
• Photographing the menu, events and milestones for the brand
• Responsible for engaging the brand in local events to promote brand awareness & increase sales
• Conceptualizing new ideas & opportunities to utilize in setting the brand apart from the standard
• Headlining the social media accounts & builds a following from existing and new customers, informs the community of events, menu updates as well as innovative promotions
• Designing the interior space & total concept of The Cafileri, with its vision in mind to be one of the best Philippine food brands everyone must try
• We put the fun & art in parties
• Co-owns a creative concept event organizer team, developing themes and ideas for children parties & other events
• Pursuing the rights to a non-traditional, less commercialized form of education through experiential learning & providing access to alternative learning options.
• Advocating personal growth and helping people discover their passion & find work for that they love.
Designed a brochure for an Australia-based company that serves healthy, imaginative food to a high net worth market of women who are in need of a private chef for their occasions.
- July 2015
Trading Post Administrator
• In charge in overseeing the trading operations & supervision of the six (6) trading managers and 13 sub-agents
• Provides administrative support to trading managers, sub-agents and customers with product information, shipment arrival, stock availability and inventory of product samples
• Monitors the sales, and KPI of all internal teams (KPI is 6 client meetings per week, 5 vendor accreditations per month)
• Updates the online trading website using VirtueMart component built on Joomla
• Researches & gathers information to create marketing material for new products
• Liaises with several company facets (central warehouse, trading warehouse, legal, accounting, purchasing and logistics) to ensure smooth processing of orders & up-to-date stock inventory
• Double checks the authenticity of each trading manager's liquidation before their submission to accounting if it matches or is parallel with their KPI output
- May 2014
Retail Marketing Supervisor
• Reported directly to the company CEO
• Responsible for the promotions and marketing activities to support all retail branches of HMR Philippines Inc. nationwide including direct Save on Surplus (SOS) Stores
• Created and updated the marketing calendar supported with event management plan
• Directed concepts to the visual merchandise supervisor to embody a specific and timely look for the stores
• Supervised & created the graphic design complementing all activities executed by the company, working closely with the graphic designer
• Created a formula-driven Excel spreadsheet that automatically indicates the lapsed period of every billing & expense to monitor its due date & submission date to Accounting
• Managed and tracked expenses for all the suppliers as well as internal expenses utilized by the Marketing department
• Facilitated & instructed sales staff and store managers to conduct product demos in their respective branches
• Handled external and internal promotions of the company.
• Ensured marketing imperatives are being implemented through frequent branch visits, marketing checklist, follow-up calls and ocular reports
• Brainstormed with the marketing manager on events and central support for retail
• Booked advertisement spots on print ad, secures permits for promotions and coordinated with SM Leasing on store boundary permissions
- January 2014
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
• Directly reported to the Executive Director of HRAD/IT/Marketing
• Handled promotions, advertisements and marketing transactions for all retail branches of HMR Philippines Inc. nationwide including direct Save on Surplus (SOS) Stores.
• Created graphic design and layouts for print ad and social media
• Booked radio ads, newspaper spots, and secured permits for store promotions
• Helped facilitate the company's 2013 fun run, responsible for sponsorships, event timeline, budget, external and internal collateral
- September 2013
Interior Design Writer & Graphic Designer
• Contributed interior design articles averaging at 800-900 words per article within 1-2 days turnaround time using required keywords and adhering to client's requested writing format
• Designed product manuals & service brochures for global clients
• Produced editorial design & layout for two (2) interior design manuals namely Timeless Wrought Iron: Dining Chair Guide and Timeless Wrought Iron: Copper Table Top Guide
- June 2013
Cedar Park, Texas, United States
• Delivered a bi-fold brochure for a condominium at 281 Mutual St. in 3 days including concept planning, design & delivery within strict deadline.
- April 2013
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
CD Label Designer
• CD label package provided in JPEG, PNG and PSD for web use.
Oregon, United States
Founder & CEO
• Founded in June 2012, I am 1/2 of the creative team of Amplified27, an art collective based in Philippines & Denmark. It was intended to be my studio but has expanded into a creative-sharing community. We operate in different countries in the globe, and are seeking for more out-of-the-box and inspiring contributors.
Honest Elegance By Lauren Star
• Created a brand identity design for an online vintage fashion clothing store.
Facebook Cover Photo Designer
- July 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
• Real-time coordination with client via Skype & email from the design to output phase of logo.
Facebook Cover Photo Designer
• Designed the Facebook cover photo of a dance studio for babies, toddlers and children.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Graphic Designer for Advertising Materials
• Produced a 25-page travel brochure in PDF form designed in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign for a California-based travel agency
• Created Facebook cover photo & Twitter background, slider, content boxes and homepage graphics.
- January 2013
Louisiana, United States
Senior Graphic Designer
• Created 3 Facebook page covers for a Florida-based real-estate company as per client’s instruction
• Designed 10 blog headers & 2 Google+ banners for business use
• Revamped the logo, removed the background & converted to PNG to make it more professional & flexible to use for web; provided a size accordingly as the profile picture for Towns Realty Facebook page
• Designed a 3-fold real estate brochure for the company
- August 2012
Florida, United States
Facebook Page Designer
• Designed the Facebook cover photo for a medical field-based company
XY Tech Systems
• Digital editing & enhancement for product photos intended for web & print catalog
Louisiana, United States
Lead Graphic Designer
• Created clean and appealing banner designs catered to represent the logo and slogan for the discounted deal from partner companies
• Received directions from sales regarding deals, came up with a pleasing design, had it approved by superior and forwarded final design to tech support for publishing
• Cleaned previous unappealing banners done by previous graphic designers hired by the company and touch them up (e.g. remove/update old watermarks)
• Oversaw the balance and even spacing of elements on the website and inform tech support of issues.
• Briefed incoming designers for the standard procedures and preferences for the banner designs & screen their works before final consultation
- June 2012
Louisiana, United States
Contractual Graphic Designer & Facebook fan page designer
• Completed the whole project package in a span of 1 week – from brainstorming and consultations up to the final production
• Delivered a strong brand impact through creative concept & design for logo, fan page layout, tab graphics
• Designed product label designs for skincare products
• Assisted client with suggested color scheme and content management
Quezon City, Philippines
I own an online lifestyle & creativity-driven brand targeted to retail products beyond the common line-up that most online shops offer. We sell mostly apparel & accessories, but we also have other items such as food and homemade beauty products aiming to empower love of life & self-appreciation.
Virtual Assistant and Online Customer Service Representative
• Checked and responded to shop inquiries, sales and other concerns
• Monitored business progress via Google Docs
• Daily promotion of brand and products through the shop’s Facebook page
• Attended to LIVE website chat support, email and reseller applications
• Updated current trends and newest available stocks from supplier
Full-time SEO article writer
• Produced 10 articles with given keywords; approx. 350 words/article in a week’s deadline
• Proofread and improved articles submitted by other writers
• Formulated writing concepts based from a client’s website, company’s mission and background
- June 2011
BlogtoProfit.com / Happychocobox.net
Self-employed Part-time Blogger / Web Designer
• Wrote 3-5 creative articles per week with given keywords and minimum/maximum word count
• Created reviews of certain products and brands and adapted it well on a personal perspective through blogging
• Developed site banners, web layout and other graphic images for the blog through the aid of Adobe Photoshop, ImageReady and Notepad++
- April 2009