Finance and Administrative Officer
• Responsible for financial management, preparation of budgets for the running of the local office. This includes the management of expense related to administration, travel, training staff and consultants.
• Maintenance of all administrative and financial records of the Davao office.
• Responsible in organizing workshops, meetings, seminars and workshops
• Responsible for the proper and general upkeep and maintenance of all office assets (equipment, communication network, etc) and ensuring that assets are adequate
• Provide services related to security, communication, travel, accommodation, bookings, etc.
• Ensures adequate and proper arrangement of required logistic facilities and mobilization of staff, consultants and scholars