Graphic and Communication Coordinator
Supported the 4 dining halls, the 19 retail units, the catering unit and the Hospitality Services office with planning and coordinating Marketing and Communication programs: new brands/units launch, retail promotions, special events, loyalty and comments program, media relations, customer surveys and contests…
• Branding: designed and refreshed new and existing brands/units identities, including logos and collateral materials
• Graphic Design: designed posters, menu boards, flyers, brochures, banners, diverse print and web publications
• Designed and developed retail merchandising
• Re-designed and monitored websites and Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter) for the Catering and the Hospitality Services offices
• Photography and documentary videos editing
Among them: The Canadian Grilling Company - 1st pilot restaurant of the most famous Canadian Chef, Chef Michael Smith.