Founder, Creative Director, Joint Managing Director
I put together Preloaded in response to what was happening around me in the late 90's as dot-com mania took hold. Established agencies were ballooning in size and as result many were over-charging and under-delivering to their clients, and as a creative I felt standards were falling. My aim was to create a tight team that delivered great creative at affordable rates. As the larger agencies fell, that's exactly what we did. The model contributed to Preloaded's rise within the sector, and its award-winning international reputation. During my nine years there, my roles and responsibilities constantly evolved as the business developed and included;
• Creative; creative direction, art direction and design
• New-business; pitch prep / presentation, budgets, schedules, proposals
• Production; design and build, quality assurance / control
• Marketing; eCRM, press relations, awards, conference speaking
• People; interviews, appraisals, personal development plans, mentoring
Clients included BBC, Channel 4, MTV, Cartoon Network, Coca-Cola, Cadbury, Disney, dunhill, Science Museum, Microsoft, Nokia, Unilever, Honda and EMI.