Creative Director, Strategies & Senior Designer
I provide custom complete web design solutions and strategies to help take your Start-up or existing business to the next level.
• Custom Web design and development for e-commerce websites, landing pages, banners, email marketing campaigns, custom stock images and elements.
• Internet marketing
• Unique and original content development
• Keyword and SEO Optimizations
• Social Media Strategies and Marketing plans (Development and implementation)
• New business strategy planning and development. (www.projectwhiteboard.net)
Senior Graphic Designer
• GUI Designer
• Design and Concept for Corporate web design, landing pages, banner and email creative.
• Designed Business Cards and Promotional Print Item.
• Book cover design, Booklet design, misc. print design.
• Website Design; with expertise in HTML, CSS, basic PHP.
• Developed Company “Designer Guideline” Internal website
• Assisted in Interviews with potential designers
• Creative Leader for 2 Junior Designers
Project Management & Engineering Office Administrator
• Executive Calendar, Email, Phone Correspondence and Management to and from the VP of Projects
• Scheduling Meetings for Production Hand-off for 20+ Engineers
• Office Supply Ordering for 25+ associates
• Decreased Company Office Supply Consumables Costs by 35%
• Arranged and managed travel for up to 8+ associates
• Created PowerPoint Presentations for Executive Team, Engineering and Project Management Department
• Coordination and Scheduling with outside Suppliers and Installers
• Developed Invoice Management, Tracking and Approval Monitoring System
• Initiated Department-wide Intranet site Development
• Maintained and Reviewed Expense Reports monthly for 10+ associates
Paul Mitchell The School
Front Desk Leader, Brand Image Leader, Personal Coordinator for Guilio Veglio
• Personal Assistant to Giulio Veglio, Multiple Business Owner, International Motivational Speaker
• Brand Image | Marketing Director for local level schools
• Setup new Business Accounts with Marketing, Printers and Product Lines
• Graphic Designer for local Paul Mitchell schools
• Responsible for Travel Arrangements and Budgets for two schools
• Front Desk Service (Manager) Leader & Receptionist managing 8 employees
• Assisted in building plans and design of new schools
• Upkeep of communication between Corporate and Local Schools
Inbound Marketing Certified Professional
Certification award profile: