Interactive Design Recruiter/SME
Hired as a subject-matter expert to recruit for the interactive design space, with a special focus in games. Working as a creative staffing recruiter on a variety of corporate accounts including Microsoft, eBay, Citrix, Bungie, Adobe, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and Zumiez. Also worked on smaller and mid-size accounts in a staffing and sales capacity.
• Established strong partnership between Aquent and Seattle Central Creative Academy, and consulted with New Media instructor to bring UI/UX into the classroom and engage students with the local UX community. This initiative resulted in Aquent placements of 7 new graduates within 2 months of graduation, the highest number of post-graduation placements in that period of time.
• Recruited creative professionals for positions in the technology and creative space, including UI/UX designers, Interactive Designers, Graphic Designers, 3D Artists, Game Artists, Illustrators, Concept Artists, Production Artists, Art Directors and Front-End Web Developers.
• Sourced new candidates using a variety of traditional methods such as Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com, Behance, Boolean database searches, networking events and referral networks.
• Developed and implemented sourcing strategies using emerging technologies such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networking tools.
• Developed new relationships with companies looking to hire creative professionals, and created account strategies to help grow our business.
• Leveraged background in UI/UX design to gain confidence of both talent and clients and successfully positioned Aquent as experts in the creative staffing space