Summary of Qualifications
Five years of extensive experience in graphic + logo design.
Two years of experience designing websites.
A self-starter who is able to communicate exceedingly well with clients and meet deadlines.
Assistant Media Architect - Entry Level
After graduating from Northwestern University, I joined the Advanced Media Production Studio (NUAMPS) in Northwestern University's IT division. In this job I learned how to develop Wordpress themes and gained basic knowledge of the Drupal CMS Framework.
I also dedicated time to maintaining websites that the NUAMPS department had already created, as well as learning research on potential new web projects for the media architect team.
Freelance Web Design
Lead Web Designer
Took existing wireframes and developed a Photoshop design of the website
Developed the NULink logo as well as the icons for the navigation bar
Worked with the web development team to slice the PSD file for coding
Designed the home page for the campaign website.
Film and Political Science - Cumulative GPA: 3.2/4.0
Student Body President, Northwestern University - Spring 2009-Spring 2010
- Ran a 130-person student organization and serves as a representative of the student body
- Lead reforms on minority enrollment, academic technology, campus improvements, sustainability, and institutional memory between student governments across the nation
ASG Academic Vice President, Northwestern University - Spring 2007-Winter 2008
- Led a 15-member committee focused on improving the quality of academic life at Northwestern
- Created a research database, peer academic website, and an academic advising fair for students
Chair, Increasing Minority Enrollment at NU, Northwestern University - 2007-2008
- Led a group of students trying to improve the number of underrepresented minorities at Northwestern University
ASG Executive Committee, Northwestern University - Spring 2007 - 2008
- Advised five student groups
- Helped secure over $500 for student groups through ASG funding
- Allocated more than $21,000 in funding to over thirty-five student groups
Advanced knowledge in:
Proficient knowledge in:
Final Cut Studio
Summer Researching Grant