Commercial and Reportage photographer. Represented by Weiss Artists, Inc. for Entertainment and ReduxReps for Advertising and Editorial. LA + NYC.
A little more
I specialize in telling stories through stills and motion for advertising, editorial, and entertainment clients. I pride myself on starting with a clear understanding of client goals, surrounding myself with an amazing team, making our sets a fun + positive environment, connecting with talent and quickly putting t… Read More
I specialize in telling stories through stills and motion for advertising, editorial, and entertainment clients. I pride myself on starting with a clear understanding of client goals, surrounding myself with an amazing team, making our sets a fun + positive environment, connecting with talent and quickly putting them at ease, and for an ability to quickly and smoothly solve complex problems.
We bring shoots in on-time and on-budget, and we have fun doing it.
When I'm not creating images, my interest range wide:
- I am the co-founder of the Kensington Concert Series, which promotes local artists and a connected neighborhood in Angeleno Heights, Los Angeles.
- I have completed several probono marketing campaigns for social enterprises in the US, Tanzania and Cambodia, ranging from solar power to early childhood education and continue to seek collaboration with social entrepreneurs.
- I am a member of the Hub LA and consult on their marketing and video projects.
- I directed the short film The Goldfish, starring Jason Ritter and Lucy Punch, which premiered on the big screen in Los Angeles, CA on September 12th, 2013 and has festival screenings upcoming across the country.
- And when I need a break, you'll find me building custom lighting and furniture / on my motorcycle / in the garden / on the soccer field.
I am equally at home traveling on a motorcycle through the rainforest in Cambodia getting chased by military police while photographing activists as I am shooting a celebrity in a studio in Los Angeles with a crew of 30, and everything in between.
And & And.
Recent clients include:
Avrett Free Ginsberg
Cash Money Records
The Food Network
The History Channel
Manhattan Beach Education Foundation
The Memphis Ballet
Universal Music Group
Warner Bros. Television
Recent publications include:
Los Angeles Magazine
The Los Angeles Times
The New York Times / Lens
The Wall Street Journal Read Less