Book Design/Graphic Design
Book Publishing & Graphic Design
• Proofreading and editing manuscripts and then transferring them into Adobe InDesign to
develop page layouts and cover design.
• Designing posters, brochures, and web pages as promotional materials.
• Arranging meetings with consultants, gathering quotes, and preparing reports.
• Coordinating daily correspondence with clients and consultants residing across the United
States and Europe.
• Acting as a mediator when issues arise between parties.
• Assessing how spaces can be arranged to accommodate an ever-expanding collection.
• Preparing reports of space design proposals to be sent to administration for financial
• Assisting guests and researchers in the collection by answering questions and helping them
to locate materials.
• Processing purchases of items for sale in the collection.
Front Street Millwork & Lumber
Summer Architectural Intern
• Learned new programs quickly to be able to help on several projects.
• Always eager to do what was needed to assist the project architects.
• Displayed enthusiasm for tasks.
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design
English (Native), Spanish (Beginner)
Additional Educational Experience
Architectural Semester Abroad in Barcelona, Spain, Spring 2009