The Creative Group
Freelance Graphic Designer/Production Artist/Photographer
CLIENTS: Initiate Systems, North American Corporation, Wells Lamont Industrial, Quarasan Group, Integrated Merchandising Systems, Rand McNally, Jacobs & Clevenger, Chandler Group.
• Brainstorming, researching and collecting information and imagery for various print and web design projects.
• Designing and producing art and copy layouts for marketing materials, such as: catalogues (Purina Mills, Wells Lamont), POP signage (Home Depot), packaging & displays (Rand McNally), product logos & brochures, publication pages & covers, promotional flyers, direct mail pieces, corporate identity, print advertising and collateral/product sheets.
• Electronically building, creating and assembling various print projects in accordance with agency and client specifications including data entry, type and image setting, image manipulation, art creation and modification.
• Making corrections and modifications to client proofs as requested; daily production and preparation of existing documents for print; creating layout comps, rough and presentation material as requested.
• Setting up and arranging products for photo shoots, photographing, editing, outlining and retouching images for web and high-resolution print pieces.