Study Abroad (Italy, April 2013)
-Attended Lineapelle and acquired leather samples from vendors.
- Toured several leather tanneries and shoe factories.
- Assist with marketing as well as other pertinent duties.
- Ensure that the company’s image is visually appealing.
Design Room (Freelance)
- Organized the fabric library.
- Collected and classified fabric samples from vendors.
- Assisted with a photo shoot by styling outfits to coordinate with the vision of the designer and photographer.
- Assisted with various fashions shows by organizing wardrobe for designers.
- Ensured that the look of the models were cohesive to maintain the look of
the designer on the runway.
- Dressed models for numerous events;
Macy's Glamorama 2011
Heart's For Hope Fundraiser 2012
- Greeted customers and assessed their needs. Helped organize the store making sure merchandise was properly displayed.
- Provided efficient customer service.
Media Check-in Assistant
- Helped check-in Media at the final day of L.A. Style Fashion Week.
- Duties included handing out media passes to media included on the guest list.
Associate of Arts Footwear Design
Associate of Arts, Merchandise and Product Development
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design